Wei: What’s wrong? You look like you’re in pain.
Wei:怎么了? 你看起来非常痛苦。
Jason: My stomach is acting up again.
Jason:我的胃又不舒服了。
Wei: It’s all of this stress. I don’t know how anyone can cope with the pressures you’re under.
Wei:都是因为压力太大了。 我觉得除了你,没有其他人可以承受那么大的压力。
Jason: It’s nothing. I’ll just take a pill for my stomach.
Jason:没什么。 我吃片胃药就好了。
Wei: That won’t solve the problem. Look at you. You look worn out. Are you losing sleep, too?
Wei:药根本不能解决问题。 看看你。 太衰弱了。 你正在失眠,是吧?
Jason: I have had trouble sleeping.
Jason:我确实睡眠不好。
Wei: It’s no wonder. At home, you have the demands of raising two kids on your own, and at work, you’re in a dog-eat-dog environment everyday.
Wei:当然会睡眠不好。 在家里,你要独自带两个小孩;工作中每天又是竞争激烈。
Jason: I have to admit that my nerves are shot, but what can I do?
Jason:我承认我是有点神经衰弱,但是我又能怎么办呢?
Wei: Maybe we can work something out. To start, how about if I watch your kids for a few hours this weekend so you can get some rest?
Wei:或许我们可以找个解决办法。 刚开始的话,这周末我可以帮你带几个小时孩子,你休息一下怎么样?
Jason: I couldn’t ask you to do that. You have to take care of your own kids.
Jason:我怎么能让你帮我带孩子。 你也有孩子要照顾。
Wei: So, what’s two more?
Wei:多两个也没什么问题?
Jason: If you really don’t mind, I’ll take you up on that. I could really use a breather.
Jason:如果真的可以的话,那就麻烦你了。 我就可以休息一下。
Wei: It’s set, then. Here, take one of these pills. If it doesn’t kill you, it’ll make you stronger.
Wei:就这样定了。 药在这里,吃一片吧。 吃了药就会好了。
Jason: Thanks!
Jason:谢谢!