及物动词谅解; 理解，懂得; 熟知，通晓; 获知，理解
不及物动词理解，懂得; 表示同情或谅解; 据说
名词谅解; 认识，了解; 知识
形容词能谅解的; 宽容的; 通情达理的understanding 相关例句
1. My friend is a very understanding person.
1. The problem is beyond my understanding.
2. His understanding of English is very good.
3. I doubt whether he had any real understanding of Shakespeare.
4. We came to an understanding after the argument.
1. 了解：柏拉图认为知识的最高形式是智慧,并从观念论的观点,依知识探究方法与知识本身对象,把人类知识分类成:臆测(Conjecture)、信念(Belief)、了解(Understanding)与纯理性(Pure Reason)四种.understanding 双语例句
1. I don't want Ichigo and Rukia to confess their love and run off into the sunset, namely because it's out of character and their intense connection, their relationship of mutual understanding and support is what I love so much about them, I don't see the need to throw romance into the mix.
2. I immediately contacted by other means of understanding in the game, he saw my game role in sanctan took all clothing stood beside the mailbox, I think the worst had happened.
3. Part one Clinical study of idiopathic nocturnal frontal lobe epilepsy ObjectiveTo make a comprehensive understanding of idiopathic nocturnal frontal lobe epilepsy, the clinical, electroencephalogram, neuroimaging, therapeutic efficacy and prognosis of 114 cases were analyzed.
4. As such, I possess a deep understanding and comprehension of the requisites of leadership characteristics and style of the high ranking leaders within the training organization.
5. Basic understanding of invoice approval and accounting techniques.
6. Basic understanding of invoice approval and order execution techniques. familiar with sap system is preferred.
7. Basic understanding of invoice approval and order execution techniques.
8. I now chooose to deepen my understanding of others and myself.
9. As a kind of typical alkaline earth atom, Ba atom has a larger atomic core and much more sensitive valence electrons, so, the study on the spectroscopic prosperities of Ba autoionizing states is significant on the understanding of the complicated configuration and the dynamics process inside the atom. On the experimental side, by introducing external electronic fields the Stark autoionizing states of Ba atom are produced.
10. One, basic to aerial of current branch line understanding is current, to branch line aviation carries the definition that did not unite on international.
11. As to metaphor, it is not enough to seek interpretation only from the semantic perspective, for the use and understanding of metaphor have to touch upon its context.
12. Among all, the background and understanding of the latest change of the judicial policy is particularly emphasized.
13. The relative contribution of bacteria and archaea to ammonia oxidation is essential for our understanding of global nitrogen cycle.
14. Live by your new understanding of what you are, and give of your self wherever you can.
15. Because a greater spirit, and knowledge, and understanding, and interpretation of dreams, and shewing of secrets, and resolving of difficult things, were found in him, that is, in Daniel: whom the king named Baltarsar.
16. It is beyond the bounds of my understanding.
17. A positive move closer to the party, and through the school course of study carried out by the party members have a better knowledge and understanding.
18. In the ideology and morality, I have a good moral self-cultivation, and there is firm political direction of the country concerned about the situation of news, a positive move closer to the organization so that our party and I have a more profound understanding.
19. I shall devote myself to understanding them. And even your smoking and your swearing - they are part of you and I will love you for them, too.
20. These observations reveal significant insights into the function and mechanism of PTPA and have important ramifications for understanding PP2A function.
If you have an understanding of something, you know how it works or know what it means.
e.g. They have to have a basic understanding of computers in order to use the advanced technology.
If you are understanding towards someone, you are kind and forgiving.
e.g. Her boss, who was very understanding, gave her time off...
e.g. Fortunately for John, he had an understanding wife.
If you show understanding, you show that you realize how someone feels or why they did something, and are not hostile towards them.
e.g. We would like to thank them for their patience and understanding.
If there is understanding between people, they are friendly towards each other and trust each other.
e.g. There was complete understanding between Wilson and myself.
An understanding is an informal agreement about something.
e.g. We had not set a date for marriage but there was an understanding between us.
If you say that it is your understanding that something is the case, you mean that you believe it to be the case because you have heard or read that it is.
e.g. It is my understanding that this torture has been going on for many years...
e.g. Our understanding is that they wanted to be in Washington.
If you agree to do something on the understanding that something else will be done, you do it because you have been told that the other thing will definitely be done.
e.g. Kevin had treatment on the understanding that he would attempt to overcome his drinking problem.
1. Foreign advertising agencies must forge closer understanding of local business culture to stay in the game.
2. Bayer Technology and Engineering Company Ltd signed a memorandum of understanding with the China Europe International Business School this week.
3. Our two peoples are increasing mutual understanding and friendship day by day.
4. It is not about confrontation and coercion in the form of hitting, but rather about understanding and acting in a considerate manner in relation to that unity.
5. " Experience China " is a series of worldwide cultural activities launched by the SCIO with a view to promoting the world's understanding of China.
6. By way of this, mutual understanding and partnership will be achieved.
7. A better understanding of the changing dynamics of the market structure helps us to decide which of the technically calculated targets are higher probability targets.
8. Defense Minister Liang Guanglie echoed Xu's call for harmony and understanding, and urged the delegates to work together to safeguard aerospace.
9. Magneto resents the ruling humans'attempts to control mutants and espouses violence, while the professor favors reasoned calm and understanding.
10. Chinese companies should also improve their understanding of the rules of the international market and treat short sellers calmly and effectively.understanding 英英释义
1. the capacity for rational thought or inference or discrimination
e.g. we are told that man is endowed with reason and capable of distinguishing good from evil
2. the cognitive condition of someone who understands
e.g. he has virtually no understanding of social cause and effect
3. an inclination to support or be loyal to or to agree with an opinion
e.g. his sympathies were always with the underdog
I knew I could count on his understanding
4. the statement (oral or written) of an exchange of promises
e.g. they had an agreement that they would not interfere in each other's business
there was an understanding between management and the workers
1. characterized by understanding based on comprehension and discernment and empathy
e.g. an understanding friend