名词旷课的小学生; 逃学生; 逃避责任者; 懒散的人
1. play truant : 逃学；
1. The child was punished for playing truant.
1. The truants were caught and sent back to school.
1. 逃避者：truant officer 旷课检查员 | truant 逃避者 | trublemaker 常惹麻烦的人
2. 逃避责任者：truancy 逃学 | truant 逃避责任者 | truck 信息通路
3. 懒惰 使用技能或玉石的下一回合不能行动：どんかん Oblivious 迟钝 不会陷入媚惑状态 | なまけ Truant 懒惰 使用技能或玉石的下一回合不能行动 | にげあし Run Away 逃足 体力低于一定程度时自动逃走,对于队长无效truant 双语例句
1. Within forty minutes her head was covered with tiny, close-lying curls that made her look wonderfully like a truant schoolboy.
2. How did you know I was a truant officer?
3. Who is my truant officer?
4. We know as children that we have to attend school a certain number of hours, a certain number of days, a certain number of years – but unless we meet the truant officer, we may well think that we should go to school due to social custom and parents` demand rather than to the law.
5. In high school, Allen tried to become a featherweight boxer, and spent many an afternoon fleeing the truant officer.
6. One day, he played truant and went home.
7. When Tom played truant again, his mother was as mad as a wet hen.
8. I did not go to school today, I played truant.
9. We are not allowed to play truant.
10. For a moment I thought of playing truant.
11. So you have come back to us, truant?
12. Eg: He used to play truant when he was a boy.
13. Lesson 87 I didn't play truant!
14. We decided to play truant and not go to school that day.
15. She accidentally let out that she had played truant.
16. The farther followed his son and found out that he was playing truant.
17. It was the boy who play truant that gave a talk!I bet it must be the most incredible thing around world!
18. It was a bolt from the blue that li yang had play truant yesterday.
19. That boy has no a week yet giving that girl time that boy plays truant by all means, even being sure to give that a girl `!
20. When you were in Grade 5, you became wild. Mother didn't know that you had played truant for four times on the interesting courses taken on Saturdays until mother was told in a parents'meeting. The principle said if you continued doing that, you would be dimissed.
A truant is a pupil who stays away from school without permission.
If a pupil truants, he or she stays away from school without permission.
e.g. In his fourth year he was truanting regularly.
Truanting is a small but growing problem in primary schools.
If a pupil plays truant, he or she stays away from school without permission.
e.g. She was getting into trouble over playing truant from school.
1. A Chinese college has introduced fingerprint scanners to stop students playing truant, but not everyone is pleased about it.
2. A college in Hunan Province has introduced fingerprint scanners in a bid to discourage students from playing truant.
3. He says he would often play truant from school just to get back at his father.
4. They are so happy that they play truant and ask their parents for more money and even commit crimes to get money for games.
5. Studies found that many of these children feel lonely, do not perform well in school and play truant.
6. He was notorious for playing truant and hiding himself all day in the school library.
7. Nearly 93 percent of juvenile delinquents in cities played truant when they were at school.
8. If a truant student causes damage or commits a crime, call the police.
9. Ding had played truant a day before and had spent the time at an Internet cafe.truant的意思truant 英英释义
1. someone who shirks duty
2. one who is absent from school without permission
Synonym: hooky player
1. absent without permission
e.g. truant schoolboys
the soldier was AWOL for almost a week