名词成功，成就; 好成绩，好结果; 成功的人（或物）
1. The conference was a success.
2. If you want to be a success in business you must be aggressive.
3. Failure is the mother of success.
4. They have achieved remarkable success in their work.
5. Her success as a popular singer was ephemeral.
A：What are you studying all day long for? It’s summer vacation!
B：I know! I hate it! But I’m taking this crash course in math.
B：I have to take my exams for getting into the university, so I need to prepare.
A：Do you think it will help?
B：It has to! I’ve been studying every day, eight hours a day! I don’t know, but the school has a great success record.
A：Hmm…Maybe I should sign up too.
B：I’ll pick up an application fomp3 for you at school tomorrow.
B：What contribution did you make to your current /previous organization？
A：I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.
B：What do you think you are worth to us？
A：I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.
B：What make you think you would be a success in this position？
A：My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.
1. (成就)：一书的成功为沃伦带来了巨大的名声与财富. 沃伦在2006应邀到TED 大会发表了一个演讲,为观众叙说了自己的心声. 沃伦说,这个世界上存在着三种层次的人生:生存(survival)层次、成就(success)层次以及精神(spiritual)层次.
2. 成功,成就：succedaneum 代用品,替代品 | success 成功,成就 | succession 连续,系列success 双语例句
1. The success of a company is directly related to the competency of its managers.
2. The success of a company is directly related to the competency
3. Establishment of a good friend of network is necessary, because it may lead you to career success.
4. The success of the campaign vouches for the candidate popularity.
5. And he emphasize project management is not done once for all, but alse needs contionous improvement and promotion. The help of the colleagues from departments of our company contributes to the succes of project. The result with their help can be put into effect, rather than superficia success.
6. Internet Marketing Buzz is a website devoted to advancing small business, online success.
7. A: State Councilor Tang Jiaxuan has just finished his visit to India, which was a great success.
8. It was fascinating going around the table on the first day of LAWST, hearing automation success stories.
9. It throughout the English learning process, is the key to success for English learning.
10. This is the last and final barrier to ultimate success in your efforts to lose weight.
11. Success has been the development of shape memory alloy TiNi-based shape memory alloy, copper-base shape memory alloys, Fe-based shape memory alloy.
12. In short, Wang Shizhen reflected on the success of a civilian officials and a successful, the combination of his fame and the practice of the concept is a concentrated reflection of the Ming Dynasty Council.
13. Results The success rate of all flaps mentioned above were as high as about 96 percent.
14. Success is a...trendy word.
15. I know: technical proficiency, is the future success ladder, and widely dabbles in humanities and social knowledge is the real success.
16. You're like a warm Spring's breeze that wrinkles the success of my heart's ocean of love; you're like a light-feathered cloud, blocking my heart's sight; you're like those petals dressed in dew, bringing delicious scent into my heart's room; you're like a dove flying toward the sky, giving my heart peace and hope.
17. PepsiC''s success is the result of superior products, high standards of performance, distinctive competitive strategies and the high integrity of our people.
18. You will probably get some traffic through referrals, but this will not be enough to guarantee the success of your site.
19. He said: We are proud of the tradition of the Audi brand and our company's history of success.
20. In productivity at the same time, how to make mass customization be your success
Success is the achievement of something that you have been trying to do.
e.g. It's important for the long-term success of any diet that you vary your meals.
e.g. ...the success of European business in building a stronger partnership between management and workers.
Success is the achievement of a high position in a particular field, for example in business or politics.
e.g. Nearly all of the young people interviewed believed that work was the key to success.
The success of something is the fact that it works in a satisfactory way or has the result that is intended.
e.g. Most of the cast was amazed by the play's success...
e.g. Enthused by the success of the first exhibition, its organisers are hoping to repeat the experience.
Someone or something that is a success achieves a high position, makes a lot of money, or is admired a great deal.
e.g. The jewellery was a great success...
e.g. We hope it will be a commercial success.
1. In the new market reality, their success or failure is entirely a business matter now.
2. But the firm's business growth has been sluggish in recent years, as its technological edge has largely failed to translate into substantial market success.
3. With the Cavaliers, he'll apply the same principles that have made him a business success.
4. Wish our friends in the business sector even greater success in their course to embrace the world.
5. The change of Liu's political standing was accompanied by the success of his business.
6. Apple's success over the past 10 years has demonstrated a new business trend.
7. The county's booming success story all started with a businessman named Qin Yuxiang, who took an order from a foreign trade company 22 years ago.
8. But it has blossomed into something of a smashing political success for the already highly successful businesswoman.
9. Their success has inspired TV production companies to buy up similar time travel tales for 2012.
10. Buzzing with success over the first panda cub born at Zoo Atlanta, veterinarians were on birth watch Thursday for a possible twin sibling.success 英英释义
1. an attainment that is successful
e.g. his success in the marathon was unexpected
his new play was a great success
2. an event that accomplishes its intended purpose
e.g. let's call heads a success and tails a failure
the election was a remarkable success for the Whigs
3. a person with a record of successes
e.g. his son would never be the achiever that his father was
only winners need apply
if you want to be a success you have to dress like a success
4. a state of prosperity or fame
e.g. he is enjoying great success
he does not consider wealth synonymous with success