名词茶杯托，茶碟; （放花盆的）垫盘（等）; 浅碟形盆地; 〈美〉拳击场
1. She offered me tea in her best cup and saucer.
1. 小碟子：caddy 茶罐 | saucer 小碟子 | rice bowl 饭碗
2. 小碟：cup 杯子 | saucer 小碟 | sugar bowl 糖罐saucer 双语例句
1. Female flowers: pedicels terete or angular; sepals as in male; disk saucer-shaped or patelliform, sometimes thickened, entire or lobed; ovary (2 or)3(or 4)-locular; ovules 2 per locule; styles free, spreading, apex bifid or entire.
2. China has again produced two beautiful buildings, a flying-saucer-shaped cultural center for performances and a China pavilion of horizontal and vertical red beams, with the dimensions of the building widening the higher up it goes.
3. We pour House legislation into the senatorial saucer to cool it.
4. Controlled by the screen left and right on a random direction automatically thrown out flying saucer (each throw one out there at the appropriate intervals).
5. I bought a cup and saucer for myself yesterday.
6. Mrs. Corney rose to get another cup and saucer from the closet.
7. MasuThe correct cup to use is a small handle-free type called an ochoko. It can also be served in sakazuki (a flat saucer-like cup) or masu (a wooden box-like cup). A wine glass is a less traditional alternative.
8. This means we shall have to carry our own water, which will add even greater weight to the saucer.
9. There were two forks (one for the salad course, one for the main course), a spoon, a knife, a dinner plate, a dessert spoon on top, a wine glass and a water glass, a cup and saucer for coffee, and a bread basket.
10. A German writer, John Von Helsing, describes the discovery of a crashed saucer in the Black Forest in 1936 and says that this technology was taken and combined with the information the Vril Society had received through channeling and was made into a further project called the Haunebu.
11. Number two: you pulled Snowdrop away by the tail just as I had put down the saucer of milk before her!
12. Feiniu crab meat fresh green Maodu Echangshanyu luncheon meat without bone Liriodendron Ham child fish consumption Chrysanthemum chicken Zhen Xiangdou brain brain flower string of fresh lamb and mutton Monochoria vaginalis vol Spiced Feichang hairtail Crisp Xue Yu Huang Lading deep Maodu meat fresh boneless chicken's feet waist - Huang Ya Chang fresh pig jets of fresh fish skin dumplings-chang fish belly Hong Kong Melaleuca urinating pill Xianyouyuxian the head of fresh shrimp dumplings cattle Tijin fresh chicken intestinal ridge Cuipi Xianhuang jets radish-red shrimp fresh bean sprouts, cabbage tofu wax gourd Oupian potatoes Fengwei sea cucumber cabbage fungus Shao coriander powder Paper potato cakes fresh duck blood kelp Kong Xincai cauliflower Shao Yu Lanpian Paper Qingsun first mushroom dishes of fresh bamboo shoots mushrooms Gong crispy tofu Wild fern Flammulina Coprinus comatus milk, bamboo shoots Boletus Chashu Gu Baoyu Gu Dan Chaofan Huang Shao Subing Luzhou DCB eight-treasure porridge Crisp Cibaqingyou egg dishes ST-butter dishes ST system-wide white pot Qingyou Yuanyang pot ST-butter plate of sesame oil Spiced Yuanyang pot dish Specials Huncai vegetables bottom of the pot snacks saucer oil
13. So avoid those saucer-shaped glasses that have become the symbol for sparkling wine, because they're the worst receptacle for it – only slightly better than serving it out of a Wellington boot.
14. Saucer eyes reveal surprise as a bearded seal confronts an intruder.
15. All this they read with saucer eyes, and erect and primitive curiosity, and with unwearied gizzard, whose corrugations even yet need no sharpening, just as some little four-year-old bencher his two-cent gilt-covered edition of Cinderella —— without any improvement, that I can see, in the pronunciation, or accent, or emphasis, or any more skill in extracting or inserting the moral.
16. Our main products are 6-inch to 10°Plate, 5 inch to 9 inch British bowl and bucket bowl type, 4 oz to 24 oz cup coffee cup and milk categories, 65cc to 220cc category coffee cup saucer, West tableware category (12, 15, 20, 22, 30, 45, 47, 68, 95, 118, etc.), tea group (15, 22, etc.), a type of coffee (8, 12, etc.), appliances, microwave ovens category (such as various types of disk type and the bowl), beer mug, etc. more than 2000 varieties, supporting flexible.
17. Southern saucer: China is the world's first tea cultivation and consumption country.
18. These, he said, could have been caused by a flying saucer.
19. It boggles the mind that Henry should have been inside a flying saucer.
20. This, he said, must have been caused by a strange hot gas which had come from the saucer just before it landed.
A saucer is a small curved plate on which you stand a cup.
1. The object was to shoot and destroy the hulking masses of rock and the occasional flying saucer while avoiding smashing into both.
2. The saucer holds the bottom of the teacup firmly, and the drinker can move it without being scalded.
3. Thanks to the saucer, tea will not spill on the table or the drinker's clothes.
4. Place the sea salt crystals on a little saucer and place a flake or two on each oyster.
5. Lady Gaga insists on taking her own cup and saucer everywhere with her and refuses to drink from anything else.
6. Test for setting ability on a saucer and when ready, ladle the mixture into sterilized jars - and enjoy.
7. But when the battery runs down, no flying saucer is going to come down with a recharge.
8. For some the architecture resembles a seashell while for some others it resembles a flying saucer.
9. Not one to shrink from the courage of his convictions, he even named his advertising company Flying Saucer.
10. It just looked like any other cup and saucer to me and said'Made in China'on the bottom.saucer的反义词saucer 英英释义
1. a disk used in throwing competitions
2. directional antenna consisting of a parabolic reflector for microwave or radio frequency radiation
Synonym: dishdish aerialdish antenna
3. a small shallow dish for holding a cup at the table
4. something with a round shape resembling a flat circular plate
e.g. the moon's disk hung in a cloudless sky