及物动词翻新，修复，整修; 革新，更新; 恢复（精神）
1. 革新：然而,确实有太多的作法、技术和工具可用来改进产品、服务、系统、过程和活动. 以下提出四R策略,即修缮(Repair)、改良(Refine)、革新(Renovate)以及重新创造(Reinvent),这四种策略或许能给有心致力改善的管理者提供一些借鉴之处.
3. 革新;修理：renew 重建,换新 | renovate 革新;修理 | repair 修复,修补
4. 修理,更新：renounce 放弃,否认 | renovate 修理,更新 | renown 名声,名望renovate 双语例句
1. That's why when FaceBook renovate its system to embedded Twitter-like features more visibly in its user interface, Twitter starts to cry.
2. Today you plan to assault the three countries that are poor, troublous and autocratic and are expected by people to renovate.
3. Because had interest with respect to muddleheaded found net of 51.net tiger ala to renovate a free space.
4. If those 80% of the owners is happily took La Foret, then why they complained they have to renovate it and they won`t able to move in before Chinese New Year?
5. The department accuses Mr Stevens of falsely reporting hundreds of thousands of dollars of services he received from an oil company that had helped to renovate his home.
6. Building projects is middle, doors and windows checks up, scaffold hangs demolish walls, open a hole and renovate, because of there being no project amounts in the detailed list, therefore entering valuation, producing cost at the appointed time according to reality.
7. The principle of sustainable development must be obeyed in the reconstruct so as to protect, renovate and utilize the historical and cultural heritages.
8. Anticipating an influx of tourism, the city has spent part of the Olympics money provided by the central government to renovate historic areas.
9. Therefore, if you want to renovate your old home then don?
10. Dramatically, the iron giant has a power to renovate himself, and when his sculpture was established to celebrate his great welldoing, he got his second life too, which made us so excited.
11. We must renovate our social life to keep abreast of the times.
12. Further expectation is to renovate the managerial concept of military medical policy making institute and hospital managers so as to reach the goal of sustainable management.
13. NMLC. NMLC is a private, independent not-for-profit organization, are raising money to renovate a building to create a marine animal rehabilitation hospital and science/education center.
14. This proposition would authorize the District to make educational technology improvements, make District-wide health, safety and security improvements, renovate and improve existing school facilities and athletic/physical education fields and facilities, and design upgrades or replacement for Shorecrest and Shorewood High Schools; issue no more than $149, 500, 000 of general obligation bonds maturing within 20 years; and levy annual excess property taxes to repay the bonds, all as provided in Resolution No.
15. Another 690 were ordered to renovate their plants and improve product quality, it said.
16. We've been looking to renovate that area of our hotel for some time now.
17. Did not know why each minute I can renovate your material hundred times.
18. No other choice but to face a Hom Zhang: How to renovate and wise beyond their own.
19. Hospital functions of the various regions of the overall planning, phased implementation of afforestation and beautification, doors, car parks, waiting rooms, clinics, in-patient departments, administrative offices have completed the renovation of conversion; based on the patient's medical procedures, hospital departments to adjust the layout of a reasonable, convenient For medical treatment; into out-patient departments and the Office of the health care unit, medical staff to implement an open office; to install central air-conditioning and well-being; set up to teach health promotion field, the crowd attendance for the provision of health education services; renovate the area and improve the hospital environment, to the 24-hour Patients with hot and cold water supply and drainage in strict accordance with the norms laid sewage pipes, eliminating the security risks; to meet the needs of patients at different levels, the transformation of a hospital maternity wards, set up single rooms, double rooms, equipped with toilet facilities and intercom paging system, Television, telephones and so on, have been welcomed by women and their families.
20. Several types of coal distributor s are presented and its advantages and disadvantages are analyzed respectively, and measures are adopted to renovate unreasonable devices.
If someone renovates an old building, they repair and improve it and get it back into good condition.
e.g. The couple spent thousands renovating the house...
e.g. She lives in a large, renovated farmhouse.
...a property which will need extensive renovation.
1. The project claims to be a key construction project for Shanghai that will preserve and renovate a large historically and culturally significant area.
2. Guan suggested the bulk of the money should be used to renovate current mining technologies in large coal mines to ensure safety.
3. The chemical firm was ordered to suspend operation and take measures to renovate wastewater discharge system within a set time limit.
4. The zone is going to renovate the heating measurement and the outer building envelope of the existing buildings that were built before 2003.
5. That estimate was based on a prediction that it will cost 10 million yuan to renovate each house.
6. With loans from China Eximbank, the China Road & Bridge Corporation began to renovate the factory in 2002.
7. To restore the historical image of Beijing as an ancient capital, cultural relics protection authorities are to renovate the capital's four major imperial sacrificial sites.
8. Tokyo also plans to renovate four venues used in the 1964 Tokyo Olympics, which helped propel Japan's rapid industrialization after its defeat in World War II.
9. The government invested money to renovate the shabby lane with the architectural styles of Ming and Qing dynasties.
10. Local water authorities will also renovate the sewerage system at 21 existing pump stations near the river and it branches.renovate 英英释义
1. give new life or energy to
e.g. A hot soup will revive me
This will renovate my spirits
This treatment repaired my health
2. make brighter and prettier
e.g. we refurbished the guest wing
My wife wants us to renovate
Synonym: refurbishfreshen up
3. restore to a previous or better condition
e.g. They renovated the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel