及物动词缓解; 解除; 换班; （去厕所的一种委婉说法）方便relieve 同义词
1. The brown hills were relieved by patches of green.
2. Rescue workers were sent to relieve the trapped coal miners.
3. This lotion relieves itching.
4. The guard will be relieved at midnight.
5. The minister was relieved of his post.
1. 缓解：竹炭(Bamboo Charcoal)也可以起到防辐射的作用10.在电脑前坐一段时间以后,脸会很热,有紧绷的(tight)感觉,这时候可以用手撮(rub)一下脸,可以缓解(relieve)症状,减轻(lessen impact)连续辐射带来的影响.再用手轻压(press)眼睛,
2. 救济：老百姓遇到灾年,他就及时打开国库救济(relieve)他们,与他们同甘共苦. 他与百姓同事安乐,共度苦难二十八年,终于把燕国治理得国富民强,受到举国上下的一致拥戴. 后来,燕昭王决定出兵攻打齐国,结果齐国被打得大败. 就连齐国的国王也被吓跑了.
3. 减轻：relic 遗物,纪念物 | relieve 减轻 | relinquish 放弃
4. 解除：reject 拒收 | relieve 解除 | remaining balance余额relieve 双语例句
1. This paper deals with Professor Shao Mingxi s practical experience and characteristics in using elongated needles to relieve pain and his spirit of seeking substantial result in the clinical practice.
2. Treatment should be used on cold-fire antidote heat, relieve internal heat diarrhea is the principles and methods.
3. The state of carotid arteriosclerosis patients can relieve effectively by atorvastatin, if viocin and atorvastatin are used at the same time, the therapeutic effect will be better.
4. The State Administration of Foreign Exchange will relieve the restriction on the amount of foreign exchange permitted to be used by enterprises in foreign investments.
5. It contains condensed梨膏autumn, Victoria C, moderate honey, Poria, licorice, dried tangerine peel, such as the Ministry of Health specifically approved for infants and young children of Chinese medicine ingredients, designed specifically for your baby is 3 months -12 year-old baby`s relieve inflammation Jiapin, effective improve constipation, Qingfei fire.
6. It contains condensed梨膏autumn, Victoria C, moderate honey, Poria, licorice, dried tangerine peel, such as the Ministry of Health specifically approved for infants and young children of Chinese medicine ingredients, designed specifically for the baby, the sweet taste is like eating a big pear, is 3 months — 12-year-old baby`s relieve inflammation Jiapin, effective in improving constipation, clear the lungs of fire.
7. It contains condensed梨膏autumn, Victoria C, moderate honey, Poria, licorice, dried tangerine peel, such as the Ministry of Health specifically approved for infants and young children of Chinese medicine ingredients, designed specifically for the baby, the sweet taste is like eating a big pear, is 3 months — 12-year-old baby`s relieve inflammation Jiapin, effective in improving constipation, Qingfei fire.
8. Relieves pain to the lumbago, ischialgia, menorrhalgia (belong to the cold certificate without exception) not only the hot pack being able to relieve arthrosis pain, a hot-water bag is set free getting along in part pain, every time 20 minutes, 1~also may relieve pain obviously 2 time every day, ; To twisting, dampening the subcutaneous haematoma bringing about, in being wounded using the hot-water bag hot pack 24 hours the day afer tomorrow, can boost subcutaneous extravasated blood admitting.
9. These are the way to relieve one's stress in modern times. Confiding has become one necessity of people's emotion.
10. The instrument can improve the microcirculation of human body, promote the absorption of inflammatory substances, relieve the tissues adhesion, and alleviate various pains.
11. Singing can be used to relieve my fatigues, and can help me improve my accent.
12. To relieve tensions, on the misguided fear that this would jeopardise their school work!
13. Some parents would even object to their offsprings watching television shows or reading story books to relieve tensions, on the misguided fear that this would''.
14. Some parents would even object to their offsprings watching television shows or reading story books to relieve tensions, on the misguided fear that this would jeopardise their school work!
15. After a tiring day of fun and sun, guests can relieve themselves in the state of the art Sauna, or can just lounge away under the dusking sun, in anticipation of the colourful and amazing night life.
劳累一天后的乐趣和Sun ，客人可以减轻自己的先进的桑拿浴，或只需休息室远离太阳下dusking ，预计色彩缤纷，令人惊讶的夜生活。
16. In the 20 years of a career in medicine career, he was physically disabled orthopedic, pediatric cerebral palsy clinic in its way to innovation carried out, such as minimally invasive Achilles tendon lengthening and improving triple arthrodesis, improving the peroneus longus transfer operation and a series of patients type, opened up a new era of micro-orthopedic surgery, with minimal trauma, bringing the maximum recovery of limb function to relieve the patient's pain.
17. This effect is great to relieve anxiety.
18. Some traditional Chinese medicines, such as Pinellia syrup, can help to relieve cough and asthma.
19. The work time in the city must be stagger in order to relieve the traffic congestion.
20. To expell phlegm and relieve blood stasis, a hot topic of TCM therapeutic principle for AS, is reviewed in this paper.
If something relieves an unpleasant feeling or situation, it makes it less unpleasant or causes it to disappear completely.
e.g. Drugs can relieve much of the pain...
e.g. This should save her from boredom and will also relieve the pressure on you to keep her entertained.
If someone or something relieves you of an unpleasant feeling or difficult task, they take it from you.
e.g. A part-time bookkeeper will relieve you of the burden of chasing unpaid invoices and paying bills.
If someone relieves you of something, they take it away from you.
e.g. A porter relieved her of the three large cases.
If you relieve someone, you take their place and continue to do the job or duty that they have been doing.
e.g. At seven o'clock the night nurse came in to relieve her.
If someone is relieved of their duties or is relieved of their post, they are told that they are no longer required to continue in their job.
e.g. The officer involved was relieved of his duties because he had violated strict guidelines...
e.g. The party leader has been relieved of his post.
If an army relieves a town or another place which has been surrounded by enemy forces, it frees it.
e.g. The offensive began several days ago as an attempt to relieve the town.
If people or animals relieve themselves, they urinate or defecate.
e.g. It is not difficult to train your dog to relieve itself on command.
1. The successful restructuring and initial public offering of China Life in December 2003 helped relieve capital pressures and demonstrated strong demand from investors.
2. A venture capital foundation aiming to raise money for China's small businesses was launched Saturday to help relieve their financing hardships.
3. Authorities earlier this month diverted the Huai's waters into a catchment area, helping relieve some pressure on the embankments.
4. Acupuncture may not help relieve hot flushes in women undergoing menopause, a review of past studies involving the practice has shown.
5. Tests found no signs of heart disease but doctors gave her nitroglycerin pills, which can relieve chest tightness due to constricted heart arteries.
6. Other services include setting up free consultancy services for childless parents, helping to relieve their pain and loneliness.
7. The bridges will relieve the teachers of the chore of ferrying their pupils to school and insure that they devote their energy to teaching.
8. The move aims to cut the circulation cost and help relieve corporate burden, the NDRC said on its website.
9. Chief Executive Donald Tsang in his policy address said the government would introduce the education voucher system next year to relieve the pressure on parents.
10. Four ships were deployed earlier this week to the Gulf of Aden to relieve the current fleet that is protecting merchant vessels from Somali pirates.relieve 英英释义
1. provide physical relief, as from pain
e.g. This pill will relieve your headaches
2. provide relief for
e.g. remedy his illness
3. alleviate or remove (pressure or stress) or make less oppressive
e.g. relieve the pressure and the stress
lighten the burden of caring for her elderly parents
4. grant exemption or release to
e.g. Please excuse me from this class
Synonym: excuselet offexempt
5. relieve oneself of troubling information
6. lessen the intensity of or calm
e.g. The news eased my conscience
still the fears
7. take by stealing
e.g. The thief relieved me of $100
8. free from a burden, evil, or distress
9. free someone temporarily from his or her obligations
Synonym: take over
10. save from ruin, destruction, or harm
11. grant relief or an exemption from a rule or requirement to
e.g. She exempted me from the exam