名词房地产; 不动产，土地; 物业不动产; 房地契
real estatereal estate 网络解释
1. 基板面：在这个模块中采用的方案是把多相DC-DC转换器划分为如下几个部分:开关频率有时取决于控制环带宽要求,最大纹波电压和电流、PCB基板面(real estate)以及允许的最大损耗.real estate 双语例句
1. The notice of real estate registration system is a sort of creditor`s right with intense character of property right, and the system of China features its administrative property.
2. The focus of real estate: as you and your co-operation between Wal-Mart, in fact, is full of trials of strength?
3. Beijing real estate is the average advertising sales volume dropped 1%, Shanghai is 1.2%, Guangzhou is 2-3%. April 5, held in the spring exhibitions, trade, real estate finance Wantong 300 million in one fell swoop down 24 booth, a one-time basis will be one million square metres of high-grade residential hats market.
4. Therefore, we should continue to implement the macro-control policies to prevent re-expansion of real estate development.
5. Article said that the real estate market should be carefully managed to sustain the entire country`s economic development.
6. North Garden real estate in the city Fenglin and two others will be purchased harmony Chengbei room of choice.
7. In the last part of this dissertation, we analyze the real estate bubble in China and bring forward any beneficial suggestion on for developing the real estate industry and financial industry.
8. real estate的解释
8. Since the abolition of this policy last year after the closing of the preferential policies for foreign real estate does not bring them in line with related developments within the real estate market in the same platform.
9. Participated in by the Chinese Association of Productivity Science, the Chinese Real Estate Association sponsored the Second China`s regional real estate innovation and the development of an international forum of experts, through the trend of China`s real estate market analysis think, the Chinese macro-control policies to the real estate market will bring about changes in the main body of investment, foreign large-scale real estate market in China has become the inevitable.
10. The injection of outside capital to Xi`an, the real estate market to provide fresh blood for the city`s economic development a good opportunity to bring real estate development in the form of new products, management models, architectural elements and real estate development follow-up service, but also to the local developer has posed a serious challenge, outside the capital, like an invisible hand, the effective birth of the standardization of the operation of the real estate market and thus the survival of the fittest.
11. The blossom of the real estate profession bring along huge development in other correlated professions, for examples, architecture material, architecture design, construction, the estate sale, and the layers and so on.
12. real estate的近义词
12. New properties for sale real estate company promotional pages, dynamic program mainly in the background, to say nothing of the other.
13. To Fudan University Real Estate Research Center contract researchers quarter reporting there has been a clear evolution of the view space.
14. In other words, China`s real estate market bubble would be punctured?
15. real estate的反义词
15. Therefore, when we studied the relationship between the real estate industry and the national economy can be analysed from different perspectives.
16. real estate什么意思
16. This means that overseas real estate funds in China heroes demonstrate their nature difficult.
17. Real estate development on the one hand, brought about by the strategic vision profits, on the other hand, brought about by the development and operation of value-added.
18. Real estate development enterprises shall not lift in commercial housing sales contracts, the contract will be subject-matter as the re-sale of commercial housing to others.
19. Over 80 years NTNU professor recently paralyzed in a bed, to facilitate access by real estate brokers to be located in the original four floors of housing for sale to the purchase of a lift ticket housing.
20. Nanjing Real Estate Board released a lot of data, and only the lack of the most sensitive prices.
南京房产局发布了大量的数据，只缺少最敏感的价格。real estate 词典解释
Real estate is property in the form of land and buildings, rather than personal possessions.
e.g. By investing in real estate, he was one of the richest men in the United States.
e.g. ...the most spectacular piece of real estate he had ever imagined.
Real estate businesses or real estate agents sell houses, buildings, and land.
e.g. ...the real estate agent who sold you your house.
e.g. ...the real estate industry...
房地产行业in BRIT, use 英国英语用 estate agency, estate agentsreal estate 单语例句
1. China Real Estate Credit Fund has commissioned the China Real Estate Index Research Institute to undertake nationwide research on business credibility in real estate enterprises.
2. If you come upon a business report about Beijing's real estate market, how do you interpret its " vacancy rate "?
3. Enterprises opening profitable medical service entities will be exempt from business tax, real estate tax and land use tax for three years.
4. China's business tax covers the service industry, real estate and intangible assets.
5. Both Beijing and Shanghai real estate markets are entering a downward trend, experiencing an unusually poor business season.
6. Some people now make a living queuing for people who want to buy into real estate.
7. A Japanese investor who held dollar equities or real estate could instead have offset the exchange rate loss by buying yen futures.
8. He claims the price will be 40 percent less than buying on the open real estate market.
9. The buzz of activity associated with growing global investments in the region is slowly abating as foreign real estate acquisitions in 2008 have declined sharply.
10. But by and large they sent the money overseas, putting it in foreign real estate and Swiss bank accounts.real estatereal estate 英英释义
1. property consisting of houses and land
Synonym: real propertyrealtyimmovable