副词结果in consequence 网络解释
1. in consequence
1. 因此,结果：face the consequences of ones action自食其果 | in consequence因此,结果 | in consequence of...的结果,因为...的缘故,由于
2. 结果是,因此：in consequence of 由于...的缘故 | in consequence 结果是,因此 | in course of 正在...中
3. in consequence什么意思
3. 因此：246 in circles=in a circle在原地兜圈子,毫无进展 | 247 in consequence 因此; | 248 in doubt 有怀疑
4. 结果,因此：in common 共有的,共同的 | in consequence 结果,因此 | in consequence of 由于-----的缘故in consequence 双语例句
1. A proper way is to assign weights to the categories. The weights are determined based on the concept of risk in this paper, that is, the category which has a closer relationship with accident consequence is assigned with greater weight. The relationship is measured by the similarity between their corresponding time series created from historical accident statistical data. The similarity is calculated by Euclidean distance.
2. This research interviews a female doctor of Family Medicine Department and a female patient who takes medical treatment due to a stomach ulcer. In the analysis consequence, the patient shows the copiousness of her lifeworld when dealing with illness. When she enters the medical system, it shows that she has a strong faith in science.
3. in consequence的反义词
3. A8 music depends on China the biggest achieve musical platform formerly, climb successively in the consequence of domestic music domain in recent years litre, a8 music achieves platform to already had more than 60 thousand to start musical work formerly up to now formerly, have nearly 10000 many start musical person formerly, held 3 dimensions continuously royal start musical contest formerly, and at 8 years in June with home concept of first network music in Hong Kong advocate board appear on the market successfully.
4. In consequence, the schematic current maps of the surface and bottom current for the four qua...
5. in consequence
5. In the nowadays interpersonal relationship becomes estranged in the society, the enterprise organizes the key point which manages besides in the system management, most consequence is cooperation and share between the internal supervisor and subordinates.
6. Diabetes nervous lesion could be the consequence of multiple factors. The factors are different in different types of diabetes.
7. in consequence是什么意思
7. He is a man of great consequence in his hometown but he is ignored by everyone here.
8. in consequence在线翻译
8. Through comparison, a relative suitable quantitative assessment model is occupied to evaluate the hazard consequence when oil tank is leaking. By the use of the simulating evaluation process, the harmful area can be calculated simply and shown in an ellipse area. The longest distance in the harmful explosion area and the harmful explosion area of...
9. in consequence的意思
9. Where evidence has been obtained in a way that renders it inadmissible, should other evidence itself be inadmissible where acquired in consequence of the primary evidence?
10. Yet there are good reasons to expect the economic consequence s now to be less severe than in the 1970s.
11. In consequence of your laziness and rudeness, I`m forced to dismiss you.
12. In consequence of his laziness and rudeness, i am forced to dismiss him.
13. in consequence的翻译
13. Based on the analysis of Taiwanese notebook computer industrial clusters in Chinese mainland, we explain further the special impact and consequence of thi...
14. The user establishes a call on the circuit domain, and on his/her terminal menu options are made available related to the enjoyment of the combinational service in consequence of the establishment of such call on the circuit domain.
15. in consequence
15. I rather think his appearance there was distasteful to catherine: she was not artful, never played the coquette, and had evidently an objection to her two friends meeting at all; for when heathcliff expressed contempt of linton in his presence, she could not half coincide, as she did in his absence; and when linton evinced disgust and antipathy to heathcliff, she dared not treat his sentiments with indifference, as if depreciation of her playmate were of scarcely any consequence to her
16. In 1773 the Jesuits, however, were obliged to give up their missions in consequence of the suppression of the Society.
17. Since then the Worship and Doctrine Measure of 1974 has given the Church of England greater freedom to control its liturgy, and in consequence the Alternative Service Book was published in 1980 to supplement with modern services, but not to supersede, the Book of Common Prayer.
18. Enlargement of the cerebral lateral ventricles is known to occur as a consequence of brain atrophy in Alzheimer`s disease.
19. in consequence的近义词
19. They had the gun, by this time, slewed round upon the swivel, and Hands, who was at the muzzle with the rammer, was, in consequence, the most exposed.
20. When such a program contains an error, we can no longer guarantee that consecutive runs with the same input will result in the same error. As a consequence, cyclic debugging techniques become unusable.
本文在JIAJIA系统上实现了执行重放技术，克服了程序执行的不确定性问题，使得在调试JIAJIA程序时可以使用循环调试技术。in consequence 单语例句
1. The Central Government should spell out clearly the consequence of the failure of passing the 2012 electoral package in the Legislative Council.
2. Cheap money in the US will propel the US market higher in the short term but it has an unintended consequence.
3. The consequence of overt involvement of the government in the economy leads to sluggish spending, a slump in economic growth and a possible decrease in State income.
4. Some traders believe these restrictions reduce the liquidity in the market and this has the unintended consequence of increasing volatility in an already volatile market.
5. She wants to regain the number one ranking she first reached in August 2005 but the timing is of no consequence to her.
6. Such a statement is of little consequence since countries usually only devalue their currencies in extreme situations like a severe financial crisis.
7. This worrying situation is the natural consequence of years of ignoring the need to include a strong physical education program in school curricula.
8. A more serious consequence of a blind faith in industrial upgrade is that it may give rise to misconceptions about industrial restructuring.
9. That means any country set on following the US must be prepared for any negative consequence brought by sudden changes in US policies.
10. It " must affirm that the euro is an irreversible project and act in consequence ".