名词保证，担保; 保证人，保证书; 抵押品
1. Many shopkeepers guarantee satisfaction to customers.
2. Perfect satisfaction is guaranteed to our customers.
1. A diploma is no guarantee of efficiency.
2. I can offer my land as a guarantee.
3. You have my guarantee that I'll finish the job on time.
A：Do you have a reservation, sir?
B：No, I am afraid we don’t.
A：I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?
B：No，thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?
A：Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?
B：Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?
A：We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.
A：Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.
2. 确保：同时还完成包Unicast),即点到点的数据传输,后来,逐步扩大到点到多点的广播(Broadcast)方早期的共享式网络技术和相关协议提供的是尽力而为(Best effort)的服务,对所有的t)服务,即群组通信和确保(Guarantee)的服务质量控制.guarantee 双语例句
1. We guarantee that every loose diamond we sell is graded in accordance with Gemological Institute of America standards.
2. To guarantee the independent lawful operation of the enterprises in the Development Zone
3. Integrated service network, and the professional service engineers with abundant experience is our source of confidence to guarantee satis faction to customers.
务体系完整，清易化工/ CLEKING 拥有一批经验丰富的洗涤技师，更是让使用清易化工/ CLEKING 产品的众多用户无后顾之忧。
4. We guarantee continuous client support with a 100% quality service attitude in our Ankara and Istanbul offices.
5. This paper gives a brief introduction to the exploration of global uranium resources, and analyzes the explored reserve and potential of uranium, production, consumption and supply of nuclear fuel, and the guarantee of uranium resources to the world's nuclear power.
6. The roller is the important components of this design, and it's size is directly related to snow-clearing efficiency. The size and the distribution arrangement of the blades are strictly requested, because they can guarantee snow efficient, and similarly also affects the organization stability.
7. A method in MQMP was designed to guarantee that the multicast trees are loop-free. And this method also can optimize the cost of multicast trees.
8. You will probably get some traffic through referrals, but this will not be enough to guarantee the success of your site.
9. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.
10. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate Arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the Law.
11. To grasp the physical education psychology is guarantee for conpleting teaching task.
12. We use only the first 2 milking's to guarantee potency and quality.
13. Part B. introduce the types of the financial under letter of credit: pacing loan, export negotiation, draft discount under export letter of credit; quota of issuing letter of credit, , trust receipt, import trust receipt loan, guarantee for picking up goods under import letter of credit; the finance under standby letter of credit.
14. In Chapter 1, the author makes a review of the international trade financing development history and concerned theories, and analyzes the essentiality of international trade financing to small and medium-sized foreign trade enterprises. The modes of export trade financing and import trade financing are expounded separately in Chapter 2. The export trade financing includes Loan and Overdraft, Packing Loan, Outward Bill Purchased, Export Discount, etc. And import trade financing includes Limits of Letter for Credit, Trust Receipt, Inward Bill Purchased, Delivery against Bank Guarantee, etc.
15. To fully enhance welfare of the inhabitants of the Territory for the sacred obligation of trust and for this purpose:, in full respect for the cultural relations between the people, guarantee their political, economic, social and educational advancement, to be fair treatment and protection from abuse of its.
16. In order to guarantee quality and production output, we take a strict control in the in each procedure, from material purchasing to production. This way of management is proverbially approved by packing material factories. Our products have mainly 8 categories, including sealing tape, stationary tape, printing tape, decoration tape(usee under different temperatures and viscosity), double-sided tape, electrical use tape, protection tape, and special use tapes for electronic products.
17. For the development of bear bile products provide a reliable guarantee.
18. Timely and exact analysis on business enterprises finance failure is objective request of market competition system and necessary guarantee of enterprise subsistence.
19. Not easy to have the space which artificial creates a false impression. Cash flow indicator reflection enterprise finance condition and profit ability. The article mainly weighed the profit ability from the cash flow indicator five important financial norm such as business profit cash guarantee rate, management cash rate, Sales income cash returns-ratio, property cash repayment rate and cash dividend payment guarantee rate. In order to analysis enterprise will maintain the existing management level and the creation future gains the ability height. Elaborated how to understand the enterprise profit ability through the cash current capacity the process.
20. By leveraging Kingdee EAS system and rich inventory management experience, Renhe sets up its Instrument Logistics Center. We can guarantee good availability and delivery to offer excellent services for customers.
If one thing guarantees another, the first is certain to cause the second thing to happen.
e.g. Surplus resources alone do not guarantee growth.
e.g. ...a man whose fame guarantees that his calls will nearly always be returned.
Something that is a guarantee of something else makes it certain that it will happen or that it is true.
e.g. A famous old name on a firm is not necessarily a guarantee of quality...
e.g. There is still no guarantee that a formula could be found.
If you guarantee something, you promise that it will definitely happen, or that you will do or provide it for someone.
e.g. Most states guarantee the right to free and adequate education...
e.g. All students are guaranteed campus accommodation for their first year...
A guarantee is a written promise by a company to replace or repair a product free of charge if it has any faults within a particular time.
e.g. Whatever a guarantee says, when something goes wrong, you can still claim your rights from the shop...
e.g. It was still under guarantee.
If a company guarantees its product or work, they provide a guarantee for it.
e.g. Some builders guarantee their work...
e.g. All Dreamland's electric blankets are guaranteed for three years.
A guarantee is money or something valuable which you give to someone to show that you will do what you have promised.
e.g. Males between 18 and 20 had to leave a deposit as a guarantee of returning to do their military service.
1. But they also noted that more is needed to be done in terms of business promotion to guarantee an early recovery.
2. This will provide an important guarantee for our business relations to reach a higher level.
3. The Ministry of Transport called for efforts to reduce accidents caused by sea ice to guarantee the safe navigation on the sea early last month.
4. By this means, the judicial guarantee of human rights was greatly strengthened.
5. I can guarantee that if you're looking for someone to call people out, we're not your hosts.
6. " I can't guarantee the effects of voodoo dolls, " said Yang.
7. Therefore, the key to cancel tolls is to guarantee reserve funds.
8. The unprecedented policy is to guarantee that the IOC and its affiliated bodies have enough money to continue operations in the event of a cancellation.
9. It also urged all cemeteries in the district to guarantee that 30 percent of their capacity be low cost.
10. Li urged the major coal, oil and transportation companies to enhance capacity of production to guarantee market supply.guarantee的翻译guarantee 英英释义
1. a written assurance that some product or service will be provided or will meet certain specifications
2. an unconditional commitment that something will happen or that something is true
e.g. there is no guarantee that they are not lying
3. a collateral agreement to answer for the debt of another in case that person defaults
1. promise to do or accomplish
e.g. guarantee to free the prisoners
2. give surety or assume responsibility
e.g. I vouch for the quality of my products
3. make certain of
e.g. This nest egg will ensure a nice retirement for us
Preparation will guarantee success!
4. stand behind and guarantee the quality, accuracy, or condition of
e.g. The dealer warrants all the cars he sells
I warrant this information