副词恰恰; 确切地; 精确地; 完全地，全然exactly 相关例句
1. Tell me exactly where she lives.
2. That's exactly what I expected.
3. We are not exactly driving fast.
4. It is exactly four o'clock, not one minute more nor one minute less.
5. The train arrived at exactly 8 o'clock.
A：What is the correct time, please?
B：It’s exactly twelve minutes past seven.
A：When will the lecture begin?
B：It’ll begin at nine o’clock sharp.
A：Can I have my money back on this skirt?
B：Anything wrong with it?
A：Yes, this is defective. See? I didn’t notice this hole when I bought it.
B：Oh, I’m very sorry about that. You can change it for another one if you prefer.
A：If you have exactly the same one----size color, same design, and same size, of course.
B：This one is the same size and color. But the design is different.
A：Oh, I guess I have no choice. I’ll take this one.
A：Good afternoon. May I help you?
B：Yes. Could you change some RMB into American dollars for me?
A：Certainly, sir. How much would you like to change?
B：Ten thousand yuan, please. By the way, what is the exchange rate for American currency today?
A：According to the present rate, one US. Dollar in cash is equivalent to 8.6 Chinese yuan.
B：OK, here are the ten thousand yuan.
A：Would you please show me your passport?
B：Here you are.
A：Thank you. Youll have it right away. Will you please sign your name on this exchange memo? Here is your money. Please check it. Keep this exchange memo. You will need it to convert any money you have left when you leave America.
B：Thank you. What exactly should I do with the Foreign Exchange Certificates left with me?
A：You have to go to money exchange counter in the bank, airport or railway station.
A：You are welcome.
1. 完全正确：21. Easy ! 别急!慢慢来! | 22. Exactly! 完全正确! | 23. Fantastic! 妙极了!
2. 正是：Its been clean every time.|每次都是阴性 | Exactly.|正是 | It shouldnt bE.Hes had extensive skin grafts which hurt like hell.|那不可能 大面积的植皮肯定疼的要命
3. 完全准确：Everything will be right. 一切都会好的. | Exactly. 完全准确. | Face to face. 面对面地.
4. 正合我意：And now to see the end of the football game. 现在去看看足球赛赛的最後一段 | Exactly. 正合我意. | Exactly. 正合我意.exactly 双语例句
1. Exactly.? And it`s good exercise, walking on the golf cour t.
2. We won`t know until we better understand exactly how human activities are affecting the nitrogen cycle.
3. On May 18, morning 9:30 I driving yourself the 5008 small cars from ten spot type cross-country shan fine blunt small one elementary school reunion, when the rain came long rich, only 55Km + 900m road, and rugged construction to learn exactly rain chung-ho, roadside pile cap fence stone, had a lot of bad road, become more difficult driving.
4. Indefinite pronouns refer to people or things without saying exactly who or what they are.
5. We usually think of a high-quality prodcut as one that exactly meets the requirements placed on it.
6. Another reason such marriages are rare--no one knows exactly how many there are--is that marital status can affect the amount of support that adults with disabilities receive from federal aid programs administered by the states.
7. Bull; I don't know exactly what to do, but I can choose to do something.
8. Day I has let me cook meal, the noisy bell has also bloomed, I have felt have sth. on one's mind to be engaged, as soon as do not know having been awake also slept well, got up luckily at 6 o'clock much time, in the evening, have been ready for breakfast for them, 2nd day has broken down, the noisy bell has also been unable to hear, one sleep to 7 o'clock, late meal of sleep still is to be going to compose, just being it is exactly by one point lately.
9. He is actually never called God, but otherwise, he and his kingdom down below are exactly parallel to the ruler and realm of the light above.
10. You're going to do exactly what I tell you until I pass you off to your mother.
11. Youre going to do exactly what I tell you until I pass you off to your mother.
12. To put it exactly, the changes that the prenominal type of relatives underwent did not result from any gradual extraposing or postposing of the relative clause, but by starting anew, in other words, the old relativizers are replaced by the new ones, but relative clauses are always immediately attached to the head noun in the matrix.
13. Label unit installed on the cookie flow wrap machine makes a perforation in the front face of the flow wrap film pillow pack and then places a label exactly over the perforation.
14. And that's exactly what they did.
15. Before microscope analysis was performed, dielectric loss and partial discharge measurement had been performed on one new spare stator bar and other three ones which were exactly used in the microscope analysis.
16. And they've made a dummy of him. That's exactly what it looked like.
17. So you will exactly know what the different is between source and destination.
18. Refined and simple carbs will spike your blood sugar which is exactly what we don`t want.
19. We know that: graphical zoom is large, round and ARC looks consists of several line, although this does not affect the printed result, but in the output image, the output will display exactly the same, so having a round or circular arc segments show fold, call the base output images using the viewres command to make the circle and the ARC looks smooth true to nature as possible.
20. As we know, see CAD graphics zoom is large, round and ARC looks consists of several line, although this does not affect the printed result, but in the output image, the output will display exactly the same, so having a round or circular arc segments show fold, call the output images using the viewres command, and more than 2000, so that selected circle and smooth circular look as realistic as possible.
You use exactly before an amount, number, or position to emphasize that it is no more, no less, or no different from what you are stating.
e.g. Each corner had a guard tower, each of which was exactly ten meters in height...
e.g. Agnew's car pulled into the driveway at exactly five o'clock...
If you say 'Exactly', you are agreeing with someone or emphasizing the truth of what they say. If you say 'Not exactly', you are telling them politely that they are wrong in part of what they are saying.
e.g. Eve nodded, almost approvingly. 'Exactly.'...
e.g. 'We don't know the answer to that.' — 'Exactly — so shut up and stop speculating.'...
You use not exactly to indicate that a meaning or situation is slightly different from what people think or expect.
e.g. He's not exactly homeless, he just hangs out in this park.
You can use not exactly to show that you mean the opposite of what you are saying.
e.g. This was not exactly what I wanted to hear...
e.g. Sailing is not exactly cheap.
You use exactly with a question to show that you disapprove of what the person you are talking to is doing or saying.
e.g. What exactly do you mean?...
e.g. Exactly what are you looking for?
6. see also: exactexactly 单语例句exactly的解释
1. But what exactly is behind and at the heart of all this?
2. The experts said returning the calf to her pod poses problems, partly because they do not know exactly where the group is.
3. It was unclear from the video exactly when he made the statement, although in it he says he has been in captivity more than a year.
4. Exactly how the government will curb car sales is unclear, although many potential buyers are unwilling to take a chance by waiting to find out.
5. That is what exactly CAV Warner Home Entertainment Co Ltd is doing to fight piracy.
6. This ceaseless pursuit of environmentally conscious development is exactly in line with the themes of the expo over the past four decades.
7. I knew it was not right to anger a lady, though I wondered what exactly I had done wrong to deserve such censure.
8. No one knows exactly how much is at stake because there's no central exchange or system for reporting trades.
9. Many anxious clients rushed to Wing Yip's Central head office yesterday to get to know what exactly happened.
10. So each shopping centre tends to have exactly the same sort of basic shops that you come to expect.exactly的解释exactly 英英释义
1. indicating exactness or preciseness
e.g. he was doing precisely (or exactly) what she had told him to do
it was just as he said--the jewel was gone
it has just enough salt
2. in a precise manner
e.g. she always expressed herself precisely
3. just as it should be
e.g. `Precisely, my lord,' he said
Synonym: preciselyon the noseon the doton the button