名词演变; 进化; 发展
1. We studied the evolution of flowers from seeds and buds.
2. In the course of evolution, some birds have lost the power of flight.
3. The space program is the evolution of years of research.
4. The evolution of heat from the sun is inestimable.
1. The results of simulation verified the strain and the slip of the fault in the faultrelated fold. This model can describe the underground features of Dachigan structure and is favorable to analyze the structure pattern and structure evolution in this region.
2. A Study on the formation and evolution of Boswash traffic economic belt in U. S. A.
3. The most massive of these young stars race through their evolution in a few million years and explode as supernovas.
4. Silicon pie zoresistive sensor is applied here t o in -situ record the curing stress evolution for different adhesives and the distributions of the re sidual stress.
5. The results of this paper show:(1) The Upper Triassic Sanhedong Formation deposited in limited carbonate platform sedimentary environment of shallow marine; the temperature of paleo-sea water is mainly from 26.7℃～32.1℃, which indicates Lanping Basin located in the hot tropics during formation of the Upper Triassic Sanhedong Formation.(2) The provenance tectonic setting of sedimentary rocks from the Lanping Basin are represented by passive continental margin and continental island arc and the original source rocks were all derived from the upper continental crust, with felsic rocks dominant. So the Lanping Basin is a typical continental-type basin.(3) The evolution of Lanping Basin have undergone three different prototype basins'evolution, i. e. rift basin, depression basin and strike basin.(4) Ore-forming materials of deposits in large ore-assembly district were derived from crust (mainly from basement and stratum of basin ore-forming fluids were hot brine of basin dominant and the organic matter from source rocks of basin stratum has involved in mineralization; and mineralization epoch of deposits was about 56Ma or 30Ma, which are compatible with the times of collision of Indian plate and Eurasian plate and late strong compression stage respectively.
6. To Fudan University Real Estate Research Center contract researchers quarter reporting there has been a clear evolution of the view space.
7. The model has been generalized to the condition with dissipation, which is an effective work of mine, and the evolution equation of the density operator is present.
8. This paper stresses summarizing and generalizing Marxs theory on need in retrospecting evolution of theory on need.
9. DLA-EIAV can be served as the animal model for studying on human immunodeficiency virus. The vaccine was developed in two stages. A carefully selected field isolate, EIAV LN, was passaged 133 times in vivo in donkeys to generate the highly virulent and pathogenic strain D510, which kills animals within a few weeks. D510 went through 135 passages in vitro to obtain vaccine strains DLV. In order to investigate the molecular mechanism of the attenuation and protection of donkey leukocyte attenuated equine infectious anemia virus, we investigated the evolution of LTR of 24 out of 110 passages during Chinese EIAV attenuation.
马传贫弱毒疫苗致弱路线是：将一株来源于马体的EIAV 超强毒力的辽毒株经过驴体连续传代100 余代使病毒毒力增强后获得了驴强毒株(对马和驴均100%致死)，然后将DV 株连续通过驴白细胞进行体外培养驯化，使其病毒毒力完全丧失，而保持了良好的免疫原性，最终培育成功EIAV 驴白细胞弱毒疫苗(沈荣显等，1979)，DLA进一步通过驴胎皮肤细胞培养驯化，又获得了皮肤细胞弱毒疫苗株。
10. The accelerated test s to characterize the lifetime of chlorine-evolution are covered in literature.
11. The accelerated tests to characterize the lifetime of chlorine-evolution are covered in literature.
12. The microstructure of materials depends on not only the phase selection at the onset of solidification, but also on the following microstructural evolution. In the present paper, the near equal atomic percent Ti-Al peritectic alloys were selected.
13. Technology division develops and monetizes core video technologies through the licensing of patents, IC designs and software, while anticipating future standards in an industry in constant evolution.
14. About the religion`evolution, he believed religious thought`s original phase was animatism, but the pure animatism isn`t a kind of religion.
15. HARPER E%JAME S Reductase nitrate in vivo during oxide nitrogen of evolution leaves of soybean assay PLANT PHYSIOLOGY, 1981, null
16. This ariticle deals with the history and the present state of the resources of Chinese lotus in connection with the origin of cultivars and the process of evolution of the flower.
17. Yet, the study of evolution too was caught up with the same fixation on specifics.
18. Using this system, oxygen uptake rate, carbon dioxide evolution rate, respiration quotient, dissolved oxygen and volumetric oxygen transfer coefficient can be simultaneously determined, the operations such as inoculation, sampling, feeding and so on may be on site carried out.
19. In the endless flow of human being historical evolution, the philosophy social science and the physical science are just as vehicle of twain wheel, bird of twain alae, to impel social development.
20. In this paper we have researched relationships and its evolution in the industrial networks based o...
Evolution is a process of gradual change that takes place over many generations, during which species of animals, plants, or insects slowly change some of their physical characteristics.
e.g. ...the evolution of plants and animals.
e.g. ...the theory of evolution by natural selection.
Evolution is a process of gradual development in a particular situation or thing over a period of time.
e.g. ...a crucial period in the evolution of modern physics.
e.g. ...an accurate account of his country's evolution...
1. The answer perhaps lies in the recent evolution of the CPC within the larger canvass of modern history.
2. The developmental chart and history of evolution of the telecom industry serves as a case study of how a nation develops its technology.
3. Geologists have developed some intriguing theories about how dramatic changes in the Earth's climate and chemistry may have allowed for the evolution of animals.
4. Christian fundamentalists read this as the literal explanation for life's origin and say scientific theories such as evolution cannot be true.
5. Maybe he has accomplished his evolution from a cocky lad to a mature man.
6. The presence of only one finger in Linhenykus shows that vestigial fingers come and go throughout the evolution of a group.
7. And media consumption patterns are slowly but inexorably changing with China's commensurate lifestyle evolution.
8. An objective examination of globalization's current state and future evolution reveals far more complimentary interests than conflicting ones.
9. The evolution of " comrade " reflects the mass psychology and the psychological mannerisms of the past century.
10. The conservatory has always focused on the evolution of music with an emphasis on tonal development and technique.evolution的意思evolution 英英释义
1. a process in which something passes by degrees to a different stage (especially a more advanced or mature stage)
e.g. the development of his ideas took many years
the evolution of Greek civilization
the slow development of her skill as a writer
2. (biology) the sequence of events involved in the evolutionary development of a species or taxonomic group of organisms
Synonym: organic evolutionphylogenyphylogenesis