名词内涵，含义; 言外之意; [逻辑学]内涵
1. A good dictionary will give us the connotation of a word as well as its denotation.
1. Chapter Two analyzes the background of Wordsworth`s spiritual ecological consciousness, which contains Wordsworth`s childhood and the influence of the French Revolution and of Rousseau, and summarizes the connotation of his spiritual ecological consciousness.
2. Our company adhere to the outer edge of the connotation of transformation and the principle of expansion.
3. Under the leadership of Jiangsu Provincial Party Committee and Provincial Government, Suzhou Municipal Party Committee and Municipal Government and with great concern and support from all sides of society, our university consistently deepened its connotation construction, carried forward the building of high-level university, and as a result, all undertakings displayed sound and rapid development tendency.
4. Today`s bags, have been given a more stylish connotation, is no simple role of a container.
5. Therefore, according to the process through which agricultural technology innovation displays its function, limiting the connotation of agricultural technology innovation and agricultural technology innovation chain, and in this foundation, conducting systematic research on the circulation of agricultural technology innovation chain, has both theory values and practical significance.
6. As the Pioneer of the working class, Chinese people and Chinese nation, the Communist Party of China, under its leadership and in the great drive of revolution, construction and reform, has pour a lot of new connotation into Chinese national spirit, so it has further enriched and developed such spirit.
7. How slowly the terms Protestant, Papist, Romanist, Nonconformist, and others are losing their old unsavoury connotation.
如何缓慢的条件新教，Papist ，Romanist ，非国教徒，和其他正在失去其旧令人厌恶的内涵。
8. Since resuming its lawful seat in the United Nations in 1971, China has sent its delegation to attend every session of the UN Economic and Social Council and of the UN General Assembly, and has taken an active part in deliberation of human rights issues and stated its views on the issue of human rights, making its contributions to enriching the connotation of the concept of human rights.
9. This thesis has a deeper discussion on life education's connotation and educating model from the view of ideological and political education.
10. Starting from the connotation of IT quality, the author discusses the contents embodied in and the nature and feature of IT quality, and as well as the significance of developing IT quality of the contemporary students.
11. First, the connotation and characteristics of agribusiness of science and technology are determined.
12. Owing to different social and cultural connotation, idioms of a nation have gradually form its own national characteristics.
13. This article analyses the connotation, characteristics, nature and content of the plant variety right in order to lay the foundation for in-depth study of the system of the plant varie...
14. Records the appearance by the field which in the Wen-Chang ancestral hall the idol presents, Wen-Chang ancestral hall internal and external's decoration utensil art and the written inscribed horizontal tablet couplets on door connotation, then enters discusses the sacrificial offering activity which the northern Taiwan Wen-Chang ancestral hall occurs and worships the way.
15. The paper reviews the connotation of the model and its utilization, and analyzes its implication for the development of higher education.
16. The thesis begins with the position of idioms in culture, taking examples from the book Hongloumeng, discusses the two different translating strategies of foreignization and domestication and their influences on embodying cultural connotation of idioms, analyzing them with lots of idioms endowed with deep cultural connotations.
17. As a part of ethic art, Chinese classical garden bear the highest taste pursuit of nature, connotation and artistic conception. Meanwhile, it has the commonness of Chinese art--lively linear feature.
18. This article defines the connotation and structure of Agriculture competition from the angle of industry.
19. The Mao Zedong sociology theory connotation is extremely rich, including social development theory, social structure theory, Social stratifies theory, investigation and study of socity theory and so on primary coverage.
20. In this paper, the connotation of JCW is expounded, and the action theory of JCW which is divided to message dimension and media dimension is illustrated, and also given is the basic flow chart of its action capability.
The connotations of a particular word or name are the ideas or qualities which it makes you think of.
e.g. It's just one of those words that's got so many negative connotations...
e.g. 'Urchin', with its connotation of mischievousness, may not be a particularly apt word. urchin
1. " Its connotation of political power was replaced by civil rights and cultural exchanges, " Li says.
2. Others who are against fireworks hold that such major pollution has distorted the original connotation of the celebration and hurt our life.
3. They always had this sanitized connotation as if blood could be squirted on them but they could miraculously come clean in a second.
4. At the same time, the cultural connotation of Spring Festival is fading.
5. There are examples that some local governments unnecessarily build fake cultural heritages with the intention of adding to the cultural connotation of the real heritage.
6. The ministries also said that monitoring should increase to prevent excessive commercial development and any deliberate distortions and abuses of cultural heritage connotation.
7. The negative ideological connotation has overshadowed what it actually means as an economic term and has in the least amplified its faults.
8. Terms of address like xiaojie and xiansheng developed in the south of the country, where they're still used freely without negative connotation.
9. It is the connotation of industrial design to interpret the cultural essence of the brand or to elevate brand value to a cultural level.
10. Enterprises know more about brand connotation and brand equity and begin to think about how to make brands go abroad and boost their international competitiveness.connotation 英英释义
1. an idea that is implied or suggested
2. what you must know in order to determine the reference of an expression