及物动词将…拖上岸; 将滑艇拖到小屋前面的岸边beach 相关词组
1. on the beach : 在海滩上；beach 相关例句
1. The storm beached the ship.
1. The little beach hotel has a pleasant ambience.
2. They are vacationing at the beach.
A：What are your weekend arrangements?
B：There’re many things I can do on weekends.
A：What sort of things are you interested in?
B：I’m keen on taking short trips to nearby scenic spots. More often than not, I go with some of my friends. By the way, what are your favorites?
A：I love swimming and cycling. On Sunday morning I have swimming practice for an hour. In the afternoon, I just ride my bike around the city or along the country roads for almost two hours.
B：That’s great! I think they do you a lot of good. Where do you swim?
A：Mostly in the city’s swimming pool. But on occasion, I go to the beach with friends. Well, what do you do at leisure?
B：I’m fond of dancing.
A：Good. You really know how to enjoy yourself.
B：Thanks. And you, too, I think.
1. 海岸：如果周末有大把时间可以挥霍,不妨去北海溜达溜达,做一回潇洒的3B周末闲人,即在银色的海岸(BEACH)边着泳装晒太阳,在便宜的大排档海鲜下啤酒(BEER)下,兴致勃勃之余,再逛逛最佳购物地(Best buy)--珍珠或海产品售卖点,采几串珍珠宝贝,
2. 沙滩：海岸沙丘(Coastal dunes): 沙滩(Beach): 沙滩(Beach): 后滨(Bach shore),海滩上部,位于平均高潮面之上,海滩脊 (beach ridge)为前滨与后滨的分界线;前滨(Fore shore),位于平均高潮面与 平均低潮面之间,发育海滩冲洗交错层理;beach 双语例句
1. Pump for yabbies and spot armies of soldier crabs on the beach on a guided fishing tour.
2. About 9 hours fleight, we are securely landed at Kolumbo, a beautiful coastal city. Everybody enjoyed our tiredness much but we were all cheer up to walk along the beach before the Browns Beach hotel.
3. Keep your travel budget low - make your comfortable vacation or business stay in Long Beach cheap.
4. Our system provides all hotels, apartments, hostels and motels in Long Beach with hot deals and special offers.
5. Did not go to the beach a long, long time.
6. I am a friendly and warm person, i like reading and writing and long walks on the beach.
7. B:Yes, I live by Long Beach.
8. It used to be a long beautiful beach in my parents memory.
9. I live in a large house in Long Beach, California, the USA.
10. In Australia, before going to the beach, you could tell your friend: take your togs, your esky and a dog's eye for a snack.
11. What could beat putting an esky and a couple of boogie boards in the boot of the car and heading down to the beach?
12. They have got the suspension dialed but what about your pedaling, you don't want this to behave like a pedalo on Benidorm beach do you?
13. Walk on the white sand of Goolwa, Cape Jervis, Christies and Middleton Beach, where you`ll also find great fishing and surf breaks.
14. I was used to the shock that Baidu brings every time however now, what if all search index are propped up, did not rank is fluctuant will be one beach lentic.
15. Pacific Land, located at the entrance of Jungmun Beach, is a sea resort offering a variety of performances such as a monkey show, sea lion show, and dolphin show.
太平洋乐园位于中文海水浴场入口处的太平洋乐园可为游客们提供猴子表演，Stellers sea lion表演，海豚表演等趣味生动的表演秀。
16. It points out that good economic benefit can be realized by applying this process in shallow beach to minimize embankment sinking.
17. If I go on vacation to a beach or something like that, there is no author that I know will be quite as enjoyable as Murakami.
18. I love the tangy smell of the sea air when I go to the beach.
19. Green Sand Beach lies on the slopes of the world's largest active volcano, Mauna Loa.
20. I asked him to fly low over the beach.
A beach is an area of sand or stones beside the sea.
e.g. ...a beautiful sandy beach...
e.g. I just want to lie on the beach in the sun.
If something such as a boat beaches, or if it is beached, it is pulled or forced out of the water and onto land.
e.g. We beached the canoe, running it right up the bank...
e.g. The boat beached on a mud flat...
船搁浅在一片淤泥滩上。You can use beach, coast, and shore to talk about the piece of land beside a stretch of water. A beach is a flat area of sand or pebbles next to the sea. The coast is the area of land that lies alongside the sea. You may be referring just to the land close to the sea, or to a wider area that extends further inland. The shore is the area of land along the edge of the sea, a lake, or a wide river.
beach, coast和shore都可以用来指大片水域的岸边陆地。beach是指海边的沙滩或碎石滩。coast是沿海陆地区域，既可以指紧靠海边的区域，也可以泛指沿海地区。而shore是指海洋、湖泊或宽广的河流的岸边陆地。beach 单语例句beach的反义词
1. These suburbs are often very busy during the holiday period when throngs of holiday makers from the cities descend on the beach.
2. It's great fun to have a barbecue by a campfire on the beach at night.
3. So a weekend stay on the soft and clean beach requires camping equipment and food.
4. Four people were hospitalized in Boynton Beach after breathing carbon monoxide fumes from a generator that was running in a house.
5. The goose carcass was collected at a beach near Sham Shek Tsuen on the island Tuesday.
6. The others just don't understand why anyone would care how much weight an actress lost, or pictures of an actor and his rumored girlfriend on the beach.
7. It's up to my Plastic Beach naval cavalry to sail in and sort the battlefield out.
8. The nuptials were held in a small chapel on the compound atop cliffs overlooking a beach.
9. It may be chilly in the northern hemisphere as the Christmas holidays approach, so a lot of people are dreaming of hot and sunny beach holidays.
10. Thousands of Australians were joined by tourists and backpackers and holiday makers in the traditional way of celebrating Christmas Day at a metropolitan beach.beach 英英释义
1. an area of sand sloping down to the water of a sea or lake
1. land on a beach
e.g. the ship beached near the port