副词早已，已经; 先前already 反义词
1. Have you eaten your dinner already?
2. I have had lunch already.
3. She had already gone when I arrived.
A：Can I have your name?
B：Why? Dont you already have one?
B：You already have (that/ one of those/ one like that).
A：I know, but another one can’t hurt.
B：From what Ive heard, youre already well up in shipping work.
A：Yes, we arrange shipments to any part of the world.
1. 共同的时间状语：till/until, up to now, in past years, always等,皆不确定的时间状语. | 共同的时间状语:this morning, tonight, this April, now, already, | recently, lately 等.
2. 这么快：well see you back at base 基地见. | already? 这么快? | 盟军MCV:
3. 常用于肯定句：already adv. by or before a stated time 已经 | already 常用于肯定句 | yet 常用于否定句和疑问句already 双语例句
1. For the number that I`ll wear in the NBA, I`m keeping it a secret for right now…what I can tell you is I`m already planning it.
2. And it just uses today's software, perhaps new versions of it at very low incremental costs, because the PC and the network are already in place.
3. Besides the choices I already mentioned, people will sometimes get rid of their problem by using anticholinergics, which work by blocking neural transmitters.
4. I guess I`m already missing you in the days to come.
5. But Locke's educational ideas were scarcely virginal -- in fact, when his Thoughts were given to the world, his progressive theories were already stale.
6. 3Trade receivable have a carrying amount of $10, 000. The related revenue has already been included in taxable profit.
7. The family environment's influence to person is the most deep, the home life develops the last branding beaten for Human body heart, the whole life hard detrition, have already emphasized to want a function in the person's whole life growth the development the process.
8. BE seeing recently 《fall to the ground to please to open a cellular phone 》, followed a plot to cry some times ……originally still some things can move me of, originally think oneself already numbness, the other people's affair has nothing to do with me forever, it is an impossible detrition to originally have some hypostatic thing.
9. Suzhou, a set of Roman tile trimming Min Hui stone slabs on a bold series of stainless steel for waist, giving the already bright shiny toilets have added a lot of dazzling brilliance.
10. B: Well, I'm afraid you have only a chance in a million. There are already many applicants waiting.
11. He is already more gentle. You noticed that he was afraid and drew back from the soldiers.
12. Airlines have already cut the number of flights ferrying workers to and from the Gulf.
13. And it wasn't that people who were already feeling bad spent more time on the Internet
14. Including the one you likely already have in your pocket.
15. Jaki Sitterle, managing director of executive programs at NYU, which posted the smallest return, notes that the school caters to older executives, half of whom already have advanced degrees and many who already earn high salaries.
16. Perhaps I have already had an air of something like a writer now.
17. And already there have been massive lay-offs and this will continue.
18. Because you are already my this present life and can't cut off forever of concern about.
19. Because you is already my this present life and can't cut off forever of concern about.
20. From the beginning of the opening-up policy, China has already become one of the countries who absorb the most FDI in the world.
You use already to show that something has happened, or that something had happened before the moment you are referring to. Speakers of British English use already with a verb in a perfect tense, putting it after 'have', 'has', or 'had', or at the end of a clause. Some speakers of American English use already with the simple past tense of the verb instead of a perfect tense.
e.g. They had already voted for him at the first ballot...
e.g. The group has already shed 10,000 jobs...
You use already to show that a situation exists at this present moment or that it exists at an earlier time than expected. You use already after the verb 'be' or an auxiliary verb, or before a verb if there is no auxiliary. When you want add emphasis, you can put already at the beginning of a sentence.
e.g. The authorities believe those security measures are already paying off...
e.g. He was already rich...
他已经很富有了。Already is often used to add emphasis or to suggest that it is surprising that something has happened so soon. They were already eating their lunch. If you say that something is still happening or is still the case, you are usually emphasising your surprise that it has been happening or has been the case for so long. She was still looking at me... There are still plenty of horses round here. You use yet in negative sentences and in questions. It is often used to add emphasis, to suggest surprise that something has not happened, or to say that it will happen later. Have you seen it yet?... The troops could not yet see the shore... It isn't dark yet. In British English, already and yet are usually used with the present perfect tense. I have already started knitting baby clothes... Have they said sorry yet? In American English, a past tense is commonly used. She already told the neighbors not to come... I didn't get any sleep yet. This usage is becoming more common in British English.
already常用于强调或暗示某件事的发生快得令人惊奇：They were already eating their lunch（他们已经在吃午饭了）。still可用来强调对某件事发生或持续如此长时间感到惊奇：She was still looking at me（她还在看着我），There are still plenty of horses round here（这附近还有很多匹马）。yet常用在否定句和疑问句中表示强调，或对某事还未发生表示惊奇，或表示某事将要发生：Have you seen it yet（你看过了吗），The troops could not yet see the shore（部队还是看不见海岸），It isn't dark yet（天色还没有暗下来）。英国英语中already和yet通常用于现在完成时：I have already started knitting baby clothes(我已经开始织婴儿衣服了），Have they said sorry yet（他们道过歉了吗）。美国英语中，常用于过去时：She already told the neighbors not to come（她已经告诉邻居们别来了），I didn't get any sleep yet（我还没合过眼）。这种用法在英国英语中也越来越普遍。already 单语例句already的反义词
1. Some 62 percent of the city's total travel expenses are spent on business trips, while more than 60 percent of Fortune 500 companies are already located here.
2. Having already established a successful business, he has now created a website to promote the Beijing firm.
3. Items rescued because Zhi is already onto the next game, already focused on the next opportunity for business.
4. Many of these students have already become the backbone force to carry on the cultural exchange and the business intercourse with China.
5. A block away, street vendor Anthony Vilanova says business is already being hit.
6. Insiders indicated that VW and Toyota were already well prepared to launch similar auto loan business.
7. We already have excellent visibility as we build on new business that we are creating in the third quarter.
8. Some foreign investors have already started preparing for the new business sector in China.
9. Some business segments like medical systems and car electronics have already started to yield considerable returns from both the markets.
10. But it has blossomed into something of a smashing political success for the already highly successful businesswoman.already 英英释义
1. prior to a specified or implied time
e.g. she has already graduated