名词喜爱，慈爱; 情感或感情; 意向; 疾病，病情affection 相关例句
1. Love, fear and hope are affections of the mind.
2. Her affections were centered on her cousin.
3. The boy is suffering from an affection of the ear.
4. She has a great affection for her hometown.
2. 影响：但与前者多少不同的是,联想本身包含了作为背景的知觉场与其中的个别突出物(感觉场)之间的对比,因此它具有某种影响(Affection)或影响力(affektive Kraft),能够对自我产生刺激(Reiz)、引起自我的注意,并使自我的兴趣或注意力发生转向(Zuwendung).affection 双语例句
1. Instead, it is the kind of profound affection that makes you smile at idiosyncrasies that anyone else would find pointless, or get the joke that nobody else will understand.
2. It is like the dream of your matter of affection coming true.
3. Let us enter this mad holiday as Luo Huang's camera lens now, in the hour of each jeopardy, the affection that savours dark quick style sends out the sunshine flavor that give -- temporary we are not found out the friendship that is explained again and again in article or be love.
4. Well now, there is U. S. co Shannon Park Florist, to be able to go fast you need to order flowers and gifts, for you to ride an affection, love, Friendship bridge.
5. Perhaps I and the affection between the children is too deep, and there are too many telepathy bar!
6. The main body of the dissertation contrasted between new inventory standards and previous one on the structure and content, and analysis the new inventory accounting standards to inventory the procurement cost measurement of listed companies, the cost of borrowing capitalization, increasing the service cost measurement, sending out the cost of inventory to measure and to reduce the financial affection which the low value expendable items and the packing material amortization method produced, and proposed some suggestions on the decline of the method of the net realizable value, allowance for reduction of inventory to measure and to back issues and the determination of fair value, as well as the suggestion of the exchange of differences in the cost of the inventory.
7. Born in a small guy on the show tender affection for a people's mouth, very delicate.
8. Grooming, as I knew from the Discovery Channel, was a sure sign of affection in the animal kingdom.
9. The Zen Master laughed and said, I thought Hong had resolved her challenge of affection.
10. Never wish that anyone's affection be centered in you, nor let yourself be taken up with the love of anyone, but let Jesus be in you and in every good man.
11. The conclusions from this study were as the following:(1) The civilized mentality among teenagers was a multi-dimension structure, including kindness to fellowmen, courageously righteousness, etiquette, intelligence, keeping promise, peaceful relations, filial piety, industry and thrift, mutual aid and friendly affection and ecosystem consciousness, (2) The questionnaire of civilized mentality for Chinese teenagers had a good reliability and validity.
12. The astonishment of the Pick wickians was so absorbing, and the perplexity of Mr. Pick wick was so extreme, that they might have remained in exactly the same relative situations until the suspended animation of the lady was restored, had it not been for a most beautiful and touching expression of filial affection on the part of her youthful son.
13. We ought to use the same affection and reverence with which we serve our parents to serve the Buddhas, rising early and retiring late, working diligently, and not doing anything that would bring disgrace to the parents of our wisdom-life, that is, the Buddha.
14. They shared Clemenceau's witticism that such was his affection for Germany that he wanted two of them.
15. With age-matched Lu You are very congenial affection, the two childhood, Erbinsimo, although in the hurried retreat, about two teenagers who do not understand things are still accompanied by a pure and too busy to spend a good time.
16. Which both in affection, and means, have married and endowed the public.
17. Certainly the best works, and of greatest merit for the public, have proceeded from the unmarried or childless men; which both in affection and means, have married and endowed the public.
18. Certainly the best works, and of greatest merit for the public, have proceeded from the unmarried or childless men, which both in affection and means have married and endowed the public.
19. Dewey's the unity of knowledge and practice has many affection to China.
20. Further, these toys serve as a means through which Chinese people can express their hopes and desires, as well as their affection towards to their children.
If you regard someone or something with affection, you like them and are fond of them.
e.g. She thought of him with affection...
e.g. She had developed quite an affection for the place.
Your affections are your feelings of love or fondness for someone.
e.g. The distant object of his affections is Caroline...
e.g. Jack Russell has a special place in the affections of the cricketing public.
1. We Chinese have mostly got out of poverty and can afford a much more expensive expression of affection for our children.
2. Chen said he would carry the affection of the Taiwan people back to the mainland.
3. A child needs parental care, affection and guidance to find the right direction in life.
4. These outpourings echo a genuine affection for Chinglish, rather than an object of fun.
5. The presentation struck a chord because Guangzhou's citizens have great affection for their mother river.
6. That's when word got out about their affection for the confection.
7. These children have no experience of an ideal childhood or adolescence due to the lack of parental affection and guidance.
8. There was plenty of affection for " Cupid " within ABC a decade ago, he said.
9. We have a saying that a gift even as light as a goose feather coming from afar conveys affection as heavy as a mountain.
10. " But people have responded to Bridget with a lot of affection, " she said.affectionaffection 英英释义
1. a positive feeling of liking
e.g. he had trouble expressing the affection he felt
the child won everyone's heart
the warmness of his welcome made us feel right at home