及物动词重读; 强调，着重指出; 给…加上重音符号
1. Her black hair accentuated the whiteness of her skin.
2. Her black hair accentuated the delicateness of her skin.
3. Her white dress accentuated her sunburn.
1. 强调：accentual 重音的 | accentuate 强调 | accentuation 强调
2. 突出,强调,着重强调：adscission 脱落 | accentuate 突出,强调,着重强调 | ackonwledgement n. 承认,确认,感谢
3. 以重音念：accentual 重音的 | accentuate 以重音念 | accentuation 加重音符号accentuate 双语例句
1. Through their horizontal contour edge and their particular shape narrowing to the outside, the exterior mirrors not only accentuate the sporting look of the car, but also help to reduce air drag thanks to their particular shape optimised in the wind tunnel.
2. While this is a straightforward question, you should make sure to accentuate the positive in your answer.
3. You can either landscape to accentuate the driveway entrance, or run the length of the driveway.
4. Aluminum and matte varnish on the sleeves from Sleever International accentuate the depth and faithfully and startlingly reproduced graphics of wild animal skins, designed by Dare!
5. They fit well, make your legs look longer and accentuate your waist.
6. Moreover, the scale effects especially the negative scale effect also accentuate the complexity of the research for Pelton turbine.
7. A small black mark penciled or glued on a woman's face or shoulders to accentuate the fairness of her skin or to conceal a blemish.
8. This would accentuate the problem areas, but at the same time it would add this typical all-present, physically incorrect and visually displeasing ambience.
9. White gold hoop earrings usually have diamonds in them, and with such, you could choose the design that would accentuate the shape of your face and your eyes.
10. Metallic-finished shift plate and the genuine wood paneling in either bird's eye maple or walnut wood trim accentuate SC430's luxurious interior while fine Bader semi-aniline leather enhances seat upholstery, door trim and console box.
11. Metallic-finished shift plate and the genuine wood panel ing in either bird's eye maple or walnut wood trim accentuate SC430's luxurious interior while fine Bader semi-aniline leather enhances seat upholstery, door trim and console box.
12. Third, snacks, can accentuate the burden of gastric bowel to often is in nervous condition, not rest, thus will weaken the digestive ability, cause indigestion.
13. This will perfectly accentuate all you have to offer and yet keep you fully covered at the same time.
14. On balance, we feel it is more likely to accentuate the capital-allocation problem than to solve it.
15. Whether it's trying to deceive half of them or, you know, accentuate half of them.
16. Do you accentuate the positive, or the negative?
17. You've got curves, accentuate them.
18. So even as you accentuate in the negative, try to come up with a few positives.
19. In order to obtain adequate contrast between the worn and unworn tool regions, the intensity and angle of illumination of carbide insert were adjusted to accentuate the tool region of interest.
20. Lighting and material details accentuate the ripple effect.
To accentuate something means to emphasize it or make it more noticeable.
e.g. His shaven head accentuates his large round face...
e.g. The whole air of menace was accentuated by the fact that he was so cordial and soft-voiced.
1. And global warming is bound to accentuate the scarcity, say experts.
2. And flavor chemists have found that high alcohol levels accentuate a wine's bitterness, reduce its apparent acidity and diminish the release of most aroma molecules.
3. Oversized windows and an arched floor plan accentuate the grandeur of the scenery, creating a sense of drama as you gaze out at the water and skyscrapers.
4. Ecological and environmental legislation should be realigned and reintegrated to accentuate the environmental departments'position in terms of unified supervision and administration.
5. Chefs here design unique dishes to accentuate the tender and flavorful texture of this highly sought after delicacy until Oct 31.
6. She ritually uses a symbolic banana to accentuate the existence of human genders known as the yin and yang.
7. To accentuate the potential domestic threat, the memo told Bush the FBI had 70 investigations related to bin Laden under way.
8. It is a vibrant dark cherry in the glass and the sparkles accentuate the hint of spice on the nose.
9. Say farewell to fuzzy numbers and hiding behind the corporate veil as fabrics accentuate the obvious for spring.
10. Finding a little number that can accentuate your assets can be tricky, especially since few people want to try them on in the shop.accentuate的近义词accentuate 英英释义
1. put stress on
utter with an accent
e.g. In Farsi, you accent the last syllable of each word
2. to stress, single out as important
e.g. Dr. Jones emphasizes exercise in addition to a change in diet