1. 有节制的：abstention 节制 | abstentious 有节制的 | absterge 去垢
2. 节制的：abstemious 有节制的,节俭的 | abstentious 节制的 | abundant 丰富的,盛产的abstentious 双语例句
1. In this part, the following two opinions are demonstrated, the first is that keeping abstentious physical demand is the inherent request of sustainable development, the second is that the important goal of sustainable development is all-around development of needs.
2. Fig. 5: Model drawn by the writer with compromising orientai and western thinking and the abstentious principles of people-oriented There are always difference and commonness between oriental and western thinking under certain space-time background and we are taught by history that these two ways of thinking are all along mutually referencing and absorbing while seeking commonness and reserving differences.
3. They are abstemious and abstain from most of the modern things that other English people, who are now rarely abstentious, enjoy.
not indulging an appetite especially for food or drink
e.g. not totally abstinent but abstemious