名词流产; 流产的胎儿; 畸形; 夭折abortion 相关例句
1. His attempt proved an abortion.
2. Abortion is illegal in some states.
2. 败育：但也有一些植物,散出的花粉发育不正常,没有正常的精细胞或精子,这一现象称为花粉败育(abortion). 花粉败育的原因包括:(1)结构(花药退化)型,如花药瘦小或畸形;或药隔维管组织中的导管、筛管分化不完全;或花粉囊壁的绒毡层肥大宿存或过早解离等.abortion 双语例句
1. Methods: 62 early pregnancy women who would be operated on selective painless abortion were divided into the experimental group (30 patients, acceptting systematic and oral psychological care, given written psychological care information and received psychological care postoperation) and the control group (32 patients, received oral and general psychological care from the nurse on duty), and then the preoperative anxiety, heart rate, blood pressure and the relevant indexes were determined after recovery.
2. Objective: To observe the curative effects of MPA in treating colporrhagia after medicinal abortion.
3. The strike, all over Egypt, created a rift in opinions, between those confirming its success and others announcing its abortion and even failure.
4. The government continued its coercive birth limitation policy, in some cases resulting in forced abortion and sterilization.
5. Objective To investigate the effects of injection of lymphocyte in the treatment of habitual abortion.
6. I could barely find the time to schedule this abortion.
7. Methods: One hundred and eighty induced abortion patients were randomly divided into three groups with 60 cases each: 3.0mg/kg propofol., 400μg misoprostol administrated intravaginally before surgical induced abortion plus 2.0mg/kg propofol or 1.0mg/kg propofol.
8. I would like to ask, I do the development of normal, it will be stillborn, it would be abortion?
9. DISCUSSION Using both propofol and fentanyl together for induced abortion opration has kinds of excellencis, such as quick rising effects, clam inducement and convalescence, expeditious vivification, and that is safety and effective measure for anaesthesia.
10. If efforts at compromise failed, however, and a sweeping abortion ban somehow made it to the Senate floor, the Democrats might mount a filibuster(assuming it was still available for ordinary legislation).
11. Children of the uterus did not have much adverse effect, but 8 times abortion is different.
12. Objective To observe the women in early pregnancy application of propofol trip painless abortion preoperative sublingual misoprostol the clinical effects.
13. Even if one disregards the embryo or fetus, an abortion is always a medical operation for the potential mother which may result in complications.
14. However, this view of maternal-fetal relationship is not quite fit into our common moral experience and thus could not justify the morality of abortion.
15. 168 cases, who were pregnant for 5 to 10 weeks, were divided into 3 groups and the serous progestin was tested by chemoluminescence method to judge whether the premonitory abortion was successful or not.
16. Pregnancy, the continuity of life, is the task that a woman accomplishes with great strength and courage. It is not only delightful but also toilsome during the natural and noble pregnancy process: some women never felt discomforts in the process while the others underwent different tortures such as infecundity, artificial insemination, vomiting during pregnancy, a venous aneurysm, bleeding, pregnancy following a heart attack, an abortion, a difficult delivery, hysterorrhexis and even death.
17. Did two hours live, do not want to do, I want to go to the Internet to find abortion!
18. I didn`t go through with the abortion.
19. Triad did not ask her to give her money to abortion is one of her friends with the opposite sex to go with her.
20. They vigorously agitate d for women's right to abortion.
If a woman has an abortion, she ends her pregnancy deliberately so that the baby is not born alive.
e.g. His girlfriend had an abortion.
e.g. ...anti-abortion groups...
1. Three out of every five pregnant women visiting Nanjing Maternity & Child Health Care Hospital apply for an induced abortion.
2. The girl went with a classmate to a private clinic for an abortion but ended up in hospital after falling ill.
3. Abortion pill manufacturers and retailers should strictly examine buyers'credentials and keep complete sales records for at least three years.
4. Previous research in Shanghai and Shandong Province found that 30 percent of those that have had an abortion never practiced contraceptive methods.
5. Experts said the high abortion rate is due to the growing prevalence of premarital sex and a lack of contraceptive understanding.
6. Yan said that about 54 percent of women seeking an abortion did not use a contraceptive.
7. Abortion rates have dropped, mostly due to a big rise in contraceptive use in Eastern Europe.
8. Having one spontaneous abortion did not affect the risk of breast cancer and having two or more spontaneous abortions only slightly increased the risk.
9. Wu became pregnant twice but twice the couple decided on an abortion.
10. The very next ad calls Obama an extremist on abortion who supports leaving babies " out to die ".abortion 英英释义
1. termination of pregnancy
2. failure of a plan