名词容器; 船，飞船; 血管，管束; …的化身
1. There were many vessels in the harbor today.
2. A pot is a vessel for holding food.
1. 容器：(2)容器(Vessel)系指一个封闭的元件,被设计和被制造为在压力下承受存在的流体,包括直接部分连接到其他设备的装置. 一个容器能有多个压力空间. 锅炉包括在容器范围内. (3)管道(Piping)系指输送流体的一定的管道元件,
2. 导管：导管 导管(vessel)植物体内木质部中主要输导水分和无机盐的管状结构. 为一串高度特化的管状死细胞所组成,其细胞端壁由穿孔相互衔接,其中每一细胞称为一个导管分子或导管节. 导管分子在发育初期是生活的细胞,成熟后,原生质体解体,vessel 双语例句
1. The vessel was wounded in the skirmish, and Anakin nursed the Jabitha to the outpost world of Seline, but it was too late.
2. A kind of new way to the pressure-proof test of in-service pressure vessel has been explored.
3. Pressure vessel; welding; weld; coupling field; residual stress
4. The communicating vessel has the beneficial effect of increasing the responding speed of the communicating pipe.
5. There are twenty stories in each vessel, one for each year the idea is protected.
6. Matrix metallo-proteinase-9 (MMP-9) can degrade extracellular matrix, distroy vessel basemembrane and induce edema formation. Tumor necrosis factor- a may act as an operator in ischemic inflammation. It can also affect the edema formation.
7. The role of erythropoietin on angiogenesis and retinopathy is beginning to be defined, and it has been shown to promote both endothelial cell proliferation and vessel growth. Erythropoietin also has cytoprotective capabilities and is able to protect vascular cells and neurons from apoptosis. The authors point out that, in the eyes, erythropoietin levels are increased in the vitreous of patients with proliferative diabetic retinopathy, and mouse studies have shown that inhibiting erythropoietin in the proliferative phase can inhibit retinal neovascularization.
8. Among them, the size of blood vessel diameter is the determining factor in the impact resistance.
9. S0003 FAR EAST ENTERPRISING COLTD HONG KONG BILL OF LOADING Direct or with transshipments SHIPPED on board in apparent good order and condition the goods or packages specified herein and to be discharged at the mentioned port of discharge or as near thereto as the vessel may safely get and be always afloat.
10. You hear the fog signal of another vessel forward of your beam.
11. Therefore, a set of effective in-situ welding and local heat treatment technologies for super large vessel is established after detailed analysis.
12. Moscow dispatch ed a number of warships to find the vessel because it had a 15-man Russian crew on board.
13. With the development of petrochemical, energy and nuclear industry, thecylindrical shell structures with nozzle and reinforcement have now been widely usedin pressure vessel and piping systems.
14. Based on The Baltic Idex doped out that middle east traffic will become in good bloom. These vessel LOA is 320m, width is 42m and Deadweight capacity is 52000mt. she will phase in JEX named temporarily with 4 partners for rotation 5weeks 35days.
15. Company main products are coal-fired, oil, gas conducting oil furnace, thermal power from 70 KW to 14000 KW, and in accordance with user requirements, provided on January 2nd Class pressure vessel design and manufacturing.
16. Vendors must submit the container-loading result/plan to 3PL within 24 hours of vessel departure for 3PL to confirm the Opco the delivery satatus.
17. A U. S. Navy survey vessel is due to join the search Tuesday.
18. In Shanghai port, unless otherwise notified, even in case of changes to vessel schedule
19. In fact, Bishop and Reynolds had left the fish and the array unsupervised most of the winter. On May 7, when I joined the researchers aboard the vessel Auklet, they were embarking on a two-day data-retrieval mission.
20. Thirdly, vessel cell wall was a multilamellate structure, which CMfs orientation of each wall lamellate was perpendicular to cell axis.
A vessel is a ship or large boat.
e.g. A Moroccan fishing vessel and a South Korean cargo ship collided in rough seas.
e.g. ...a New Zealand navy vessel.
A vessel is a bowl or other container in which liquid is kept.
e.g. He makes decorative vessels in copper, stainless steel and silver.
e.g. ...storage vessels.
3. see also: blood vesselvessel 单语例句
1. The USS George Washington is the fourth mammoth vessel sent by the US navy to the Philippines this year.
2. The suspects fled to a larger pirate vessel without damaging the Kition, but were intercepted by the warship an hour later.
3. He told Xinhua that the robbers made away with a walkie talkie, one mobile phone and some cabin keys of the vessel.
4. It will be the first Chinese naval vessel to pay a port call to the neighboring country in modern history.
5. Zhu drew his inspiration for this vessel from the legend of a celestial being who flew to the heavens in a canoe.
6. The ship was the largest vessel to capsize on Shanghai's Huangpu River since 1949.
7. But it was my first time riding a Panga boat and the weather was perfect with sunshine gently caressing the vessel.
8. Somali pirates seized a chemical tanker and a cargo vessel late on Monday, underlining the continued risk to shipping in some of the world's busiest trade routes.
9. A Russian prosecutor yesterday said the country's border guards repeatedly fired on and sank the fleeing Chinese cargo vessel off Russia's coast on Sunday.
10. When the vessel collided with an anchored cargo ship early in the morning last Tuesday, it caused 85 tons of fuel to spill into the river.vessel 英英释义
1. a craft designed for water transportation
2. an object used as a container (especially for liquids)
3. a tube in which a body fluid circulates