1. Some cattle were drinking at the pond.
2. Most farms have a pond from which cattle can drink.
3. 水塘：2.0389 水池pool | 2.0390 水塘pond | 2.0391 喷泉fountain
4. pond：philomena of dacia; 彼得pond 双语例句
1. Those who in youth have not led the holy life, or have failed to acquire wealth, languish like old cranes in the pond without fish.
2. The equivalent standard pollution loadings were compared among different rigions, the results indicated that the water pollution threaten caused by agricultural non-point source pollution was more serious in the south of Jiangsu province and in Nantong than in the other rigions; The equivalentStandard pollution loading rates of different agricultural non-point source pollution in different regions were analysised by clustering analysis method, and the results indicated that Nanjing、Wuxi、Zhenjiang and Changzhou were polluted mainly by domestic living pollution; Xuzhou、Suqian、Taizhou、Yancheng、Lianyungang、Huaian and Nantong were polluted mainly by chemical fertilizer pollution; Suzhou and Yangzhou were polluted corresponsively by animals feces pollution、domestic living pollution、chemical fertilizer pollution and fish breeding pond pollution.
3. Around the pond, there are many trees rich in leaves, lush and green.
4. Worth mentioning! Zhang turned back to the pond a small living room, removed from the room inside the normally used fishing nets.
5. He suggested that there might be men of genius in the lowest grades of life, however permanently humble and illiterate, who take their own view always, or do not pretend to see at all. who are so bottomless even as Walden pond was thought to be, though they may be dark and muddy.
6. The optimum external retting conditions were as follows: pond water abundant in pectinolytic bacteria, water temperature 30℃-35℃, ratio of flax stem to water 1:20-25 and pH 7.0-7.5, Urea added into retting water by 2% of flax stemmass. The different part, diameter and ripeness of flax had a different effect on flax retting.
7. There are many water lilies in the pond.
8. When I crossed Flint's Pond, after it was covered with snow, though I had often paddled about and skated over it, it was so unexpectedly wide and so strange that I could think of nothing but Baffin's Bay.
9. A person dug pond pisciculture, be afraid that bird eats fry stealthily, did build to wear head large bamboo hat, body to wrap around the jackstraw of straw rain cape is put in the pond.
10. And it wasn`t long before she spotted the stars – reflected in the water of a little pond.
11. Arranges the putty machinery is in the Waterworks and the Sewage treatment plant, the coordinate sedimentation pond use, it is the important special purpose equipment.
12. Haidai lotus pond, ShiYun described by a wasteland hin, cold tendril shear machine fitting of Chinese wistaria.
13. She went across the fields toward the house as though there werer nothing to come, and after he had watched her he went to the edge of the pond in the outer field and chose a slim green reed and peeled it carefully and slit it on the edge of his scythe.
14. Toxicities of two forms of tea saponins to the harmful fish in the prawnpond were tested. Results showed that tea saponin possessed a strongtoxicity to 6 kinds of harmful fish in the prawn pond, i. e. the LC_(100)oftea saponin Ⅰ to the harmful fish was 0.5—0.7 ppm and of tea Saponin Ⅱwas about 1 ppm.
15. Communication between client and server consists of a series of connections from one lily pad on the pond to another, with the last step connecting to the server.
16. Should pull bend strong, should use with the arrow long, the fundamental law of avoid risk is follow closely the most popular subject matter, achieve nowadays cast subject matter to had been become take shelter from the wind exclusively pond, investor mights as well close attention.
17. The Yunnan nationality village, is located shore of the Kunming南端 Yunnan pond, the area 1, 380 Chinese acres, is reflected anddemonstrates the Yunnan 26 nationalities social life, the culturalcharacter and style window.
18. With an unconscious sigh he pulled off his shapeless cloth hat and sloshed along toward where the pond grass and hyacinths were thickest.
19. Hangzhou east-west traffic artery and the end of the year after the completion of the elevated pond built on property north of the city for the benefit of the region is the largest.
20. A Little Boy How I never could be tired with roaming about that huge mansion, with its vast empty rooms, with their worn-out hangings, fluttering tapestry, and carved oaken panels, with the gilding almost rubbed out---sometimes in the spacious old-fashioned gardens, which I had almost to myself, unless when now and then a solitary gardening man would cross me---and how the nectarines and peaches hung upon the walls, without my ever offering to pluck them, because they were forbidden fruit, unless now and then, ---and because I had more pleasure in strolling about among the old melancholy-looking yew-trees, or the firs, and picking up the red berries, and the fir-apples, which were good for nothing but to look at ---or in lying about upon the fresh grass, with all the fine garden smells around me---or basking in the orangery, till I could almost fancy myself ripening too along with the oranges and the limes in that grateful warmth-or in watching the dace that darted to and Fro in the fish-pond, at the bottom of the garden, with here and there a great sulky pike hanging midway down the water in silent state, as if it mocked at their impertinent friskiness, ---I had more pleasure in these busy-idle diversions than in all the sweet flavors of peaches, nectarines, oranges, and such like common baits of children.
tapestry绣帷；挂毯 nectarine油桃 gilding镀金 pluck 采，摘，拔 fir-apples：枞树的一种圆锥形果实 dace鲦鱼 dart猛冲，飞奔 impertinent不切题的一个小男孩查尔斯·兰姆我在那所很大很大的宅院里满世界地跑，从来不知什么是疲倦：那里有许许多多又大又空的房间和破破烂烂的帷帐，墙上的幔子还随风飘动，橡木雕花嵌板上的金粉却已剥落了——我常常到那座古老的大花园里去玩，那花园简直叫我一个人独占了，偶尔才碰上一个孤零零的老园丁——那园子里，油桃和桃子垂在墙头上，我根本不去碰它，因为那是禁果，除非偶然一回两回——因为，我更高兴在那些带着忧郁神情的老水松树或者枞树之间跑来跑去，从地上捡那么几颗红浆果，几只枞果，而那些枞果只能看，不能吃——有时候，我随便躺在嫩草地上，让自己完全沉浸在满园子的芳香之中——要不然，我就在桔子园里晒太阳，晒得暖洋洋的，一边想象自己跟那些桔子、好些菩提树一同成熟起来——再不然，我就到花园深处，看那些鲦鱼在鱼池里穿梭般游来游去，不定在哪里还会发现一条很大的梭子鱼冷冷落落地停在深水之间，一动不动，好象对于那些小鱼们的轻狂样儿暗中表示鄙夷，——我喜欢的是诸如此类无事忙的消遣，而对于象桃子呀，油桃呀，桔子呀等等这些普通的小孩子们的诱饵，碰也不去碰它。pond 词典解释
A pond is a small area of water that is smaller than a lake. Ponds are often made artificially.
e.g. She chose a bench beside the duck pond and sat down.
e.g. ...a garden pond.
People sometimes refer to the Atlantic Ocean as the pond .
e.g. Usually, the presentation is made on the other side of the pond...
e.g. Tourist numbers from across the pond have dropped dramatically.
1. The Xiangshan peninsula has been dubbed " China's vast fish pond " for its plentiful fish resources, and its people have a history of conservation activism.
2. There is a grand central hall with a huge pond, in which many golden carp swim slowly.
3. Children feed the carp in a pond at Yu Yuan in Shanghai.
4. That cup of hot cocoa may do more than just warm your body and spirit after you spend an evening skating on the pond.
5. Yu Hui draws landscapes of southern China - the wild weed, the dense wood and the transparent pond - like a dreamland with vivid colors.
6. In the residential part of the compound is a small garden with rockeries and a pond.
7. A disciple of Confucianism and a disciple of Lao Tze's Taoist teachings were standing at a pond observing the fish below.
8. The mother took the manager of the fishpond to court, arguing he had taken no measures to protect people from falling into the pond.
9. One worker leapt into a pond to dodge the animal, which attacked the others in front of horrified visitors.
10. Hankering for a taste of Down Under but don't feel like crossing the pond?pond 英英释义
1. a small lake
e.g. the pond was too small for sailing