代词它; 他; 正好是所需的; 事实[情况]
名词傻瓜，笨蛋; 绝妙的人; 理想的东西; 登峰造极it 相关例句
1. This is my watch, it's a Swiss one.
2. It's early yet.
3. It is cold.
4. I'd think it well worth while to go.
5. But here it's my word that counts.
A：My advice would be to finish it at once.
B：How much (did you pay/ did it cost/ was it)?
B：Yes, it seems to be (working fine/ operating/ functioning properly).
1. 意大利：..[地址]意大利米兰 [申请人]泽特希斯有限公司 [公开号]1251043 [国家省市]意大利(IT) [国际分类]A61K38/17 [摘要] 可利用高氯酸从哺乳动物肝脏尤其是山羊肝脏中提取出来的蛋白质可以降低血液中肿瘤坏死因子(TNF)的水平,
2. 信息科技：哲学( Pre-Divinity Track) 社会科学 金融学 政治 理学 创作 舞台设计 环境科学 数学 应用数学主修计算机应用 化学电子工程 通信技术管理 计算机工程 电子工程 应用化学管理等工商管理(MBA) 信息科技(IT) 日本研究 英语文
3. it：intelligence technology; 信息技术
4. it：informational technology; 信息化
5. it：iq test; 智力测验
6. it：is tested; 试验it 双语例句
1. It`s a sunny and nice day.
2. The drawback to using cardboard as an insulating material is that it tends to char quite severely.
3. For the number that I`ll wear in the NBA, I`m keeping it a secret for right now…what I can tell you is I`m already planning it.
4. You know, my friend, it is easy to walk in faith
5. It is a distance vector protocol that uses a hop count metric.
6. It was a bright, sunny day.
7. I don't want Ichigo and Rukia to confess their love and run off into the sunset, namely because it's out of character and their intense connection, their relationship of mutual understanding and support is what I love so much about them, I don't see the need to throw romance into the mix.
8. We shall drink water from tubewells. If it is not available, we shall boil water or use alum.
9. It should be considered to take stable value of well Water sand content standard as theorectical basis for control index.
10. Since most connections have fixed rentals, it implies that we can speak to others free of any incremental costs.
11. And it just uses today's software, perhaps new versions of it at very low incremental costs, because the PC and the network are already in place.
12. The problem with private teaching is finding students; it took me a year to build up a full schedule of private lessons, so I started out teaching in schools part-time.
13. I knew his opera whose score was published. It had a sickening smell of glue.
14. Of course, it's difficult to ensure the relationship between caustion and result.
15. Was his adage, and it was also his father's.
16. Some peo- 6546456呵5468呵79879不785★要★★复4564制556哦464pie believe that students value their education more if they work for it.
17. Annie: It seems we should also learn some wushu. Jeff, I remember that you have learned wushu before.
18. I feed Mickey twice a day. It likes to eat meat and rice.
19. It also produces pancreatic juice, which is needed to digest food.
20. That Black-chinned Fruit Dove was one of what is now only a very small number of resident/regular birds that I had yet to see in Taiwan, it was a new one for me and I was absolutely delighted at having been able to see it as I had no site for the species (though it did take a seven hour wait!).
这只小绿鸠是少数我在台湾尚未看过的留鸟之一，对我而言是一个新的鸟种。非常高兴能够看到它，因为我没有这种鸟的鸟点(虽然花了我七小时的等待时间)。it 词典解释It is a third person singular pronoun. It is used as the subject or object of a verb, or as the object of a preposition. it 是第三人称单数代词，用作动词的主语、宾语或介词的宾语。
You use it to refer to an object, animal, or other thing that has already been mentioned.
e.g. He saw the grey Land-Rover down the bypass. It was more than a hundred yards from him...
e.g. It's a wonderful city, really. I'll show it to you if you want...
You use it to refer to a child or baby whose sex you do not know or whose sex is not relevant to what you are saying.
e.g. She could, if she wanted, compel him, through a court of law, to support the child after it was born...
e.g. He threw the baby high in the air and it stopped crying.
You use it to refer in a general way to a situation that you have just described.
e.g. He was through with sports, not because he had to be but because he wanted it that way...
e.g. Antonia will not be jealous, or if she is, she will not show it.
You use it before certain nouns, adjectives, and verbs to introduce your feelings or point of view about a situation.
e.g. It was nice to see Steve again...
e.g. It's a pity you never got married, Sarah...
You use it in passive clauses which report a situation or event.
e.g. It has been said that stress causes cancer...
e.g. Yesterday it was reported that a number of people had been arrested in the capital...
You use it with some verbs that need a subject or object, although there is no noun that it refers to.
e.g. Of course, as it turned out, three-fourths of the people in the group were psychiatrists...
当然,结果是那群人中 3/4 是精神病学家。
e.g. I like it here...
7. (用作 be动词的主语,指钟点、星期、日期)
You use it as the subject of 'be', to say what the time, day, or date is.
e.g. It's three o'clock in the morning...
现在是凌晨 3 点整。
e.g. It was a Monday, so she was at home...
You use it as the subject of a link verb to describe the weather, the light, or the temperature.
e.g. It was very wet and windy the day I drove over the hill to Milland...
e.g. It's getting dark. Let's go inside...
You use it when you are telling someone who you are, or asking them who they are, especially at the beginning of a phone call. You also use it in statements and questions about the identity of other people.
e.g. 'Who is it?' he called. — 'It's your neighbor.'...
e.g. Hello Freddy, it's only me, Maxine.
10. (与动词 be 连用，强调突出某物)
When you are emphasizing or drawing attention to something, you can put that thing immediately after it and a form of the verb 'be'.
e.g. It's really the poor countries that don't have an economic base that have the worst environmental records...
e.g. It was the country's rulers who devised this system...
You use it in expressions such as it's not that or it's not simply that when you are giving a reason for something and are suggesting that there are several other reasons.
e.g. It's not that I didn't want to be with my family...
e.g. It's not just that a gulf exists in living standards — there's a psychological ravine.
If you say that someone thinks they're it, you mean that they think they are better or more important than they really are.
13. if it wasn't for -> see See beit 单语例句
1. He sold his slice of the sex business years ago, and says he's done with it for good.
2. A " cultural revolution " theme restaurant has done brisk business since it opened in Guangzhou several months ago.
3. It said Major has done an outstanding job managing the China business over the past five years.
4. " It is an honour to be in the presence of these Nobel laureates, " said one student at the University of International Business and Economics.
5. It now has a single operating system that has increased business efficiency by 30 percent, the result said.
6. It will manufacture products for the company's globally recognized KTM brand, enabling customers around the world to improve business efficiency and minimize risk.
7. That will help it increase its operational efficiency, lower its human resources costs and channel resources into its core business.
8. It will occupy eight stories and be open for business by the end of the year.
9. Analysts and legal experts said it represented a brave new world in Russian business and the end of the Kremlin's tolerance of a powerful elite.
10. But when it involves political tricks, business will come to an end soon.it 英英释义
1. the branch of engineering that deals with the use of computers and telecommunications to retrieve and store and transmit information
Synonym: information technology